Raw weed: edible?

• Thread starter 420SOS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I've never ate an edible that didn't work.
Of course I make all my own.
My favorite is straight drcarbed oil on a piece of buttered hot toast

Moshmen

Moshmen

for years ive heard and have tried several time,brownies,they never did nothing to me,a buddy that got banned here sent me some samples of stuff he made and swore to be careful,shit i ate 3 gummies nothing,3 brownies nothing,tried canna sauve nothing,all the other guys were wasted so maybe it just your own body be my guess,i send mine up in smoke,still roll my own joints and when i run out of sleaves i use a coke can with holes as a bong hahahah,ya i heard all the shit of the steel and paint and all that,i see it this way,i was dieing as soon as i breath of air,live the life you want and pay attention to your own biz,what i fear is the idiots on the roads more than a coke can hahahah im just stupid though,so trey at home,or do at your own discreation lmao.back in the days of no weed the record stores were head shops,they sold rush it came in a bottle and one sniff would send you to the moon,lasted about a min and after 5 or 6 snorts of that stuff head ache big time,now they have cbd's in my state i been thinking of trying them again but hell be my luck damn cop would follow me home and stalk my ass next trip to town,hahahah
One I was desparate for a buzz on the road a downed a couple nuggets like they were pills prolly nuff for 2 joints and I was sadly disappointed! Learned a valuable lesson about Decarb and how bad the taste is of raw dried bud! Lmao don’t do it!

Moshmen

Moshmen

With the topic of math and mg, something seems a little off but I can't exactly put my finger on it. From the earlier example, 1 gram of avg buds should contain 200 mg THC. The Marinol capsules I used to get were max 4 mg at the time. Taking 4 of them (without smoking anything) provided a pretty intense experience, from 16 mg. The CO2 cartridges I sometimes get have either 500 or 1000/mg per cartridge. Am I to understand that it only takes 2.5 grams of b8uds to make a 500mg CO2 cartridge? 200 mg seems awfully high for a gram of buds, although I can't quite figure out where the discrepancy is creeping in. I can smoke 2.5 grams easily in a day , but I would have a hard time sucking down a cart of CO2 oil daily. From memory, 200 mg is a pretty substantial amount of THC. That would equal 50 marinol caps, and I know the effects of 4 of those is a lot more than a puff or two (16 mg VS whatever is in a joint).
I'm not arguing with anyone, I just can't figure out the math as I always thought a joint contained about a gram of buds, or 200 mg of THC according to our figurings. I just can't see how 1 big joint has as much THC as 1/5 of a 1 gram cartridge of CO2 or Distillate. Where am I getting mixed up?
Never thought about that but man you got a great point the math doesn’t work !

Moshmen

Moshmen

From my research...your body can't break down the chemical in "raw" weed...so it would be like eating lawn grass...yet a dog stomach can break it down in raw form...not humans..
I’d rather eat grass it taste better

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
All I have to say on this subject is this little story.

Back when I was in college in 01-04 I used to fly home a lot for the holidays, spring breaks, etc. So the way airport security was back then and still is today, there was no way I was going to fly with weed. My little "ritual" before every flight out was to take a nice sized bud (about big enough for 2 joints) and break it up, and sprinkle it on one of those pre-made cold sandwiches they sell at the gas station. I would eat the sandwich, wash it down with a coca-cola, smoke one last cigarette and head into the airport.

Usually by the time I got through security and boarded the plane, I was starting to feel it. I'd stay high for my entire flight (3 hours) and the bus ride from airport to my parents' (2 hours) and still be buzzed by the time I reached my folks.

No decarb, nothing. Just raw buds mixed into my food and then ingested.

Not here to argue or lie, but this worked for me, so it must work for others, as well.

I've heard and read a lot on why we SHOULD be consuming raw cannabis and that is how the Lord intended us to use it, I believe. But who the fuck am I.

Top Bottom