rcdwc first 12 days with pics "Blue Dream"

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

You hitting the Powder kool Bloom Yet?

no, no powder yet, I am using hammerhead right now at 5ml a gallon, next res change half strength base nutes 2.5ml hammerhead and full dose of 1-52-31 budblaster

Venom818

Venom818

Looks really good bro can u seperate those buckets any or is there no room for that i like how everything looks so clean.

K

Kpezzy

Looks really good bro can u seperate those buckets any or is there no room for that i like how everything looks so clean.

yeah you can use whatever length centers you want but inside this ten we have this is as big as it gets for 6 sites plus a res, I am leaving the tent after this and doing 45' centers I think

K

Kpezzy

also cleanliness is a huge thing for me, I look at some of these grows and just can't understand how they don't have problems

J

JoE_AnTiX77

graet grow dude... how much you plannin on yeilding per plant??

K

Kpezzy

graet grow dude... how much you plannin on yeilding per plant??

oh I don't know buddy this is a first run for me, but it is for personal Medication so I am hoping for enough to have my Meds until next harvest

K

Kpezzy

The smell these plant's are putting out is just amazing, super fruity pine-sol funk,
and to be quite honest IDK wtf I am going to do because the filters aren't cutting it

Top Bottom