rcdwc first 12 days with pics "Blue Dream"

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

give it time, things wont come back overnight, keep an eye on your new growth. I went real light with feeding my first run in MPB around 900ppm, this run im at 1500ppm and things are looking great. Blue dream never really gets that dark dark green either

K

Kpezzy

I am at 910ppm's as we speak, I have to say the daily growth is astronomical

K

Kpezzy

here is 7 days, and also they weren't growing well and only getting fresh water for two of those days, despite having problems with yellowing they are growing well
:edit, the first picture they had just been topped

HPIM7978
HPIM8039
M

mrdizzle

growth is always a good thing, the foliar spray will take a couple days to kick in

3d3n

Curious what your Rez temps are?

Rez Temps could easily be you problem...

Keep it Green

3d3n

67F should be fine if your not getting massive fluctuations.

does it get much colder or warmer in day/night

Rez temps are important, 67F is just under ideal.

If temps aren't fluctuating you should flush with ph a couple daze, add nutes GH Micro & Bloom with some cal/mag are all they should need try 6ml/gal micro 9ml/gal Bloom and use cal/mag as suggested.

Keep it Green

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I foliar fed for the first three weeks of flower with a light dilution of PBP Bloom, pro-tekt, and Liquid Karma..that seemed to even out the feeding and give them the early boost...after week three, no more foliar feed except pest controll.

Tex

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants are looking great! Nice job on your room too! You put some time into it and it shows.

E

ent

I wish i would have taken some before and after pics of stretch. Like others have said, she will stretch well into week 3. Good thing you topped em. She's a nice yielder, I got well over 1.3g/w with co2 in a tent with a couple 600w. I hear she is susceptible to PM, however i haven't had a PM problem with her.
bluedream1.jpg

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7376.JPG

J

Jalisco Kid

If those were mine I would start pulling them towards the outer walls as the branches will start growing into each other. Also you could sculpt them (lst) by start directing branches in the direction you want them to go in. Suerte JK

K

Kpezzy

it's funny you say that because I have been racking my brain over it JK, I even built a scrog and put it in but I changed my mind because I thought I am too late into flower and there wouldn't be enough stretch to fill up the screen

HPIM8067
HPIM8068
E

ent

my bad

disregard my original post.

kpeezy, i agree, you need to fill that screen up 25-40% in veg to set it up for bloom. g'luck.

K

Kpezzy

disregard my original post.

kpeezy, i agree, you need to fill that screen up 25-40% in veg to set it up for bloom. g'luck.

hey thanks ent I flipped them too early but I think it will be cool, I just hope they give me another foot at least if they don't so be it, I am done with this tent trust me, Never again will I be stuck inside a tent although you seem to have made it work very nicely, but I have a 12x12x10 spot so why not take advantage and let these blue's go big on my next run, I got sucked into believing these would almost triple in size in stretch, and bieng inside a tent for the first time I was worried I would run out of room arrrg:icon_dizzy:

J

Jalisco Kid

There are different cuts going around of bluedream. The older cuts had that stretch in them. I have a friend in a greenhouse with the more haze influence that goes big. Mine looks like someone added a kush to it. More dainty bud. I flip mine at 2.5 and avg 4'. They are going outside this spring with tom's haze.
You now have a place for you clones and moms you will collect in the future. JK

K

Kpezzy

There are different cuts going around of bluedream. The older cuts had that stretch in them. I have a friend in a greenhouse with the more haze influence that goes big. Mine looks like someone added a kush to it. More dainty bud. I flip mine at 2.5 and avg 4'. They are going outside this spring with tom's haze.
You now have a place for you clones and moms you will collect in the future. JK

I wish this one had the Haze influence :harvest:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looking good alot of good info here for all of us diving into RCDWC..

Top Bottom