rcdwc first 12 days with pics "Blue Dream"

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

great question, they NEEDED the cure they just didn't smell super strong going into the jar's, they have only been in the jars for a week but are starting to come around finally, any tips for curing? I am interested in hearing about your new products.

interesting, my cut reeks from day 10 of flower....at cut it is very strong smelling, but like JK said I do find after a few weeks in the jar it kicks my ass much harder....it is a personal favorite

anyway, Kp, glad your BD finished without too much of a hitch for ya...and it looks purty good from here

K

Kpezzy

interesting, my cut reeks from day 10 of flower....at cut it is very strong smelling, but like JK said I do find after a few weeks in the jar it kicks my ass much harder....it is a personal favorite

anyway, Kp, glad your BD finished without too much of a hitch for ya...and it looks purty good from here

Thanks so much man, it's stinky but I want more. I might just be used to it

J

Jalisco Kid

We always want more and will not be happy till we morph into one big stinky bud.lol
There are a few cuts out there so maybe grab another one to compare yours to. JK

S

Socachi

Kpezzy those are some nice looking cola's you got there. Really diggin your diy uc, great job man. So how much you figure you pulled off each plant?

P

paulycali

How tall were they when you harvested. Mine have been training and vegging for 3 weeks and was wondering how tall they were going to get. They are about 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide. Was going to start flowering on monday. Should i start flowering or keep vegging

K

Kpezzy

How tall were they when you harvested. Mine have been training and vegging for 3 weeks and was wondering how tall they were going to get. They are about 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide. Was going to start flowering on monday. Should i start flowering or keep vegging

dude those are going to get really big, they have a ton of stretch mine were only 13 inches at flip and grew to 3 foot 6

J

Jalisco Kid

One way to hold the stretch down is with some strong doses of kelp during the first 2 weeks of stretch. JK

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
How does the Kelp stop the strech Jalisco Kid?

G81

M

MASSES 420KING

it kinda acts like coffee to a 5 year old stunts there growth but the kelp will make them bitches bushier and beef up your stalks

J

Jalisco Kid

The pgr's in the seaweed. You just need to go a little heavy on the dose so the effects of the pgrs kick in. JK

A

amstercal

Hey, Kpezzy. I know this is an older thread now, but I'm hoping you're still lurking. Did you get an dried shots? How was the yield? Would you do anything differently this run? I'm on an undercurrent reading frenzy and your thread was a really good one. Heartening to see that even plants you were worried about pulled through. Thank the lord for weeds!

Latest posts

Top Bottom