• Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

anything .......like botanicare sweet
carbo load by AN
gh has a sugar product

all of them are basically Mg S and short chain sugars and citric acid

that is what I recomend

throwing something like great white in is cool but I dont really think that your plant has that long
if it was in veg we could save it but as it is
she is pretty unsalvageable
She is to far along in her flower to save her... she is really only living like Christmas trees do when we bring them in the house... sorry brother... wisher is right... once we flip it's a race....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so I just researched White Dwarf

def not that plant shit only get like 1' tall

so what I am thinking is that plant is really only semi auto
so it has auto characteristics but the majority is the other genetics
Wow... so which of them plants in reg for has such long stretch and longer flowering like 10 weeks?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yes the semi alive one, almost dead, pooor poor plant that I can't let go. That one. :D

Thoughts on lights/stomata?
could be possible

I have never run light underneath because it donsnt really serve a purpose
the top of the leaf acts like a solar panel and the bottom of the leaf is the breathing mechanism
opening and closing stomata when needed

when things go wrong like high humidity you will see the plant curl leaves or when there is to much heat it will curl in the opposite way as to not allow the leaf to get to hot
so yeah maybe not a good idea

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Plus honestly if I'm being truthful I'm still having the slightest hope she rebounds. I know that sounds insane. And is insane. But that's how I roll.
Get you a few cuttings and practice your clone game... and then sugar her on to the finish line....
I heard cloning in flower is harder but the clones bush out like crazy... sure would like to see you get a few and show me :).
I been wanting to see!

And @Wisher619 in his attempt to resurrect Frankenstein would he benefit by trimming a 3rd of them nasty roots away????

Wisher619

Wisher619

so Ladies....got a little suprise for you

I am gonna run my OG cut in a cup

I cut up 2 of my plants that just werent making it
turns out they had no roots
literally I pulled them out and there was pretty much nothing

these biotches survived

remember this is just a run to get my nutrients dialed in

theI will be running a full run this summer and then my seeds this fall/winter

Wisher619

Wisher619

Get you a few cuttings and practice your clone game... and then sugar her on to the finish line....
I heard cloning in flower is harder but the clones bush out like crazy... sure would like to see you get a few and show me :).
I been wanting to see!

And @Wisher619 in his attempt to resurrect Frankenstein would he benefit by trimming a 3rd of them nasty roots away????
no.....honestly it is like a dr talking to a loved one of a patient that died and they are asking to resusitate them body that is already in the ground

Top Bottom