Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

i have something weird going on. So i have been just letting my ec fall, and it has, much slower the last day or so.. plus my ph keeps dropping. I havent let in get out of range. My res temps have got up to 71 the last few days and i wonder if that is it, or if they have just not been feeding as much. I know they slow down quite a bit at the end but dont understand how that is effecting my ph...
ph drops when they dont feed as it becomes acidic
when they feed alot the ph rises

time to drop the ec to nothing and start the flush huh?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

ph drops when they dont feed as it becomes acidic
when they feed alot the ph rises

time to drop the ec to nothing and start the flush huh?
Thats what i was thinking too... they are in thier riping week anyway... So I will do that tomm. I run flora kleen in it over night tonight, then drain tomm after work and just refill with ro and flora kleen..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thats what i was thinking too... they are in thier riping week anyway... So I will do that tomm. I run flora kleen in it over night tonight, then drain tomm after work and just refill with ro and flora kleen..
did you use sugars this time

are you using nectar

if soo keep that in the res
Yas I've been using the nectar. So ro, nectar and flora kleen tomm?

Wisher619

Wisher619

gram per square ft

much better measurement

mandalaman

mandalaman

Anyone with some guesses on the final weight of these girls? Maybe I'll take the easy guess of 250g. But I could be way off :mushtache:

Dude! I want guesses from everyone up in hurr because games are fun. And there might be a prize.... :D

IMG 4500

IMG 4500

Latest posts

Top Bottom