Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matthewwp191

Matthewwp191

Well we shall see I might have been to focused on over watering and end up with not enough but I'll take a pic in a moment of them I watered all slowly til drainage started coming out and the problem child I watered the root area before I put soil back in to make sure it got to the roots

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 when you water dirt! lol dirt,, even sounds prehistoric, anyway, when you water dirt, do you water to run off? % run off?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And how big is your grow area? U got a tent? What is your set up. I know u got a 600 on the way but what else you working with? fans, filters, tents, just to get an understanding of what your working with...

Matthewwp191

Matthewwp191

I have a spare room to put them in but to start them and max my lighting out until I get the 600 I lined a XL dog kennel with reflective emergency blankets and have my LEDs spaced a few inches apart and about 6-8in above the plants a small fan to add circulation total areas about 2*3*2.5 ft once I get the 600 I'm moving them to the bigger space

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have a spare room to put them in but to start them and max my lighting out until I get the 600 I lined a XL dog kennel with reflective emergency blankets and have my LEDs spaced a few inches apart and about 6-8in above the plants a small fan to add circulation total areas about 2*3*2.5 ft once I get the 600 I'm moving them to the bigger space
I will let you know, this is like any hobby, it costs... their is the fact that you dont have to buy weed anymore so u have that cash to put forward but its not easy financing your grow and your habit the first 3 months... Is that 600 got a vented hood?

Matthewwp191

Matthewwp191

Yep sugar and yeast in one jar medical hose to another to go through water and then hose through another tube into a third bottle with pin holes aimed at the plants

Top Bottom