Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yep sugar and yeast in one jar medical hose to another to go through water and then hose through another tube into a third bottle with pin holes aimed at the plants
Sounds like it would work good in a microwave lol... In a real situation your gonna extract the air before the c02 levels can build. Normal co3 is around 300 i think... you are trying to reach levels between 1200 and 1500 ppm... no c02 generator can accomplish that,,, neat idea, butnot real practical... I seen a few ppl on youtube, brag on it.. what they dont realize is, they will get just as good with a steady in flow of fresh air...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So on a good note this morning my lil problem child has lift up alil still looking crappy leaf wise but she is starting to stand alil better she's not laying face down anymore
That's great. You listen every time that grumpy old man right above you talks, that is if you want to smoke that plant your growing...
He will steer you right. You read what he says and you read it five more times. Then you go Google it till you understand exactly why and what is happening when he tells you to do something. . In time you will have lots of awwwwww.... moments...
Good luck and glad to hear she is a fighter!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

15%
but in his situation he needs to water maybe once and leave it alone
in dirt the plant really needs to search for water

every time it dry's water a little further away from the stem and let the roots chase
Thanks brother... You know how much you mean to me! I appreciate that you always take time to help and you hardly ever post your own pics because you have long got over the excitement that me and the newbies get... Very un selfish and always spot on!
Even will debate a question to help a newbie not follow bad advice when you could easily just remain silent, even tho sometimes your speaking u] comes off abrasive. But you still speak up, at the costs of ruffling feathers....
I do notice that once you spit some knowledge the debators usually scurry off like roaches....
Anyway just sending out props for all you do for me and all the great guys here...
Btw, Master Yoda...
The resistance is growing!
Darth Sessions Vader will meet his demise!
:)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Ron101 so how we doing brother? Update? Pic?
Let's make sure we make every day count for you!
So let me know what your doing and any future thoughts. I know how it goes the first 8 weeks. You have prob done build 3 grow rooms in your own mind and even priced all the stuff. And you prob said o shit.. this is expensive lol
We all did.. and then we all jumped... cost me 2k to get here but it's been recover now... 8 months and I'm out of the red finally. So dreams do materialize with patience and fortitude...

mandalaman

mandalaman

Day 40
IMG 4631

Wisher619

Wisher619

Day 40 (the beginning of the end of week 6).
in 10 days will be about the early window to harvest
I say keep an eye on her for another week
and if she still isnt eating
"Pull the Plug"
meaning run only water and allow her to die in the bucket
she will start to change colors and then the leaves will die
that is when the trichs will begin to frost and some will turn amber
that will be the point when you chop and hang
so you are only about 15-20 days out to be able to harvest

R

Ron101

So let me know what your doing and any future thoughts. I know how it goes the first 8 weeks. You have prob done build 3 grow rooms in your own mind and even priced all the stuff. And you prob said o shit.. this is expensive lol
We all did.. and then we all jumped... cost me 2k to get here but it's been recover now... 8 months and I'm out of the red finally. So dreams do materialize with patience and fortitude...
Lil busy today but will update later this evening

mandalaman

mandalaman

in 10 days will be about the early window to harvest
I say keep an eye on her for another week
and if she still isnt eating
"Pull the Plug"
meaning run only water and allow her to die in the bucket
she will start to change colors and then the leaves will die
that is when the trichs will begin to frost and some will turn amber
that will be the point when you chop and hang
so you are only about 15-20 days out to be able to harvest
Hmm. So is it bad that there is some purple already?

IMG 4615

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm not feeling good. She's not eating. I can't possibly understand the science of how pythium wouldn't spread in an undercurrent with two buckets connected to each other. Maybe the hydroguard will do its thing.
They tend to slow as they mature but I agree with wisher, lower the ec if she isnt feeding hard after you have monitored her for another couple days. WATCH PH FOR SWINGS. Watch roots, let hydrogaurd do its thing! About 5 days..

Lil busy today but will update later this evening
Sounds good brother, im a busy beaver today too... I check back with you this evening!

Hmm. So is it bad that there is some purple already?

View attachment 675972
Not in my mind. Maybe a lil early but not anything to be concerned about at all! Mine did that and i felt it a plus since it works its way into the buds to give them color= bag appeal :)

Top Bottom