Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So you will see in the first pic, i put empty bucket lid in and then filled up with ro to with in half inch of bottom. I then mixed up the nutes in that bucket and phed.. I then took a gal out of it and set to the side. Then i ran the air line thru the hole i made earlier and hooked it to the air pump. After that i put the plant in the bucket and poured the gal of nutes thru the top to aid in the root getting down to the water.. And thats it.... Part 3 next....

20170305 175039
20170305 180613
20170305 180621
20170305 180625
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And so goes insulating the bucket from heat and light... Windshield sun visors, and these are a tribute to Master Yoda (@Wisher619 ) for spending many nights teaching me and answer question after question, and holding my hand thru the growing pains!
So Brother,,, every time i look at my plants, part of you is looking back at me,,, "Saying quit being lazy!)
:)

20170305 190431
20170305 190545
20170305 190555
20170305 190603
jipp

jipp

So interesting news. This girl, which I thought was a bagseed, is actually a feminized auto of either Green Crack or Sour Diesel.

One of my best friends got it from her dad and wanted to grow it with me as our plant. She communicated to me it was green crack or sour diesel but gave me the impression it was bagseed. Just found out today talking to her dad it's a fem auto :D

We mixed up the seeds and the second one damped off. Anyone able to guess whether this is green crack or sour d? I'd guess GC because sourD is a sativa. But I'd love yalls opinions :D

Probably best looking plant I have right now too :mushtache:

View attachment 676107 View attachment 676108
ok that is one crazy looking pot.. fuckikng with my head. hha.

lets get high.
chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so to combat that you run hydroguard and or a enzyme
and all the dead root will be taken care of and broken down as food in flood tables
you are right about the times if you are using fabric as the favric absorbs the moisture and retains it
if they were getting so soaked in the plastic then they just werent high performing it

like in flower you would find that 3 times for 15 min might not even be enough as the plant goes into overdrive

but under some T-5's they arent really doing much in the way of growing

I mean they are big but if they were under say an HID light they would have gotten that way super quick

if I were you
I would top each top 4 nodes down as if you were taking clones and letting them veg for another week
just because those are gonna grow through the roof
I wish i had a gavita. I would let them grow thru the roof! Hydrogaurd is on its way. I had just a smidgen left, so i mixed up in a gal, let it set for a lil, the divided it between the 3.. My new shit should be here in a couple days..
I agree on the times, and flower would make them crazy... Im gonna have to take kray kray out the lil 4 gal black bucket and put her in a 5 gal bucket, cause her root must be huge because i have to give her a gal in the morming and a gal in the evening... She drinks! Alcoholic! Thats is why she is so confused..

jipp

jipp

And so goes insulating the bucket from heat and light... Windshield sun visors, and these are a tribute to Master Yoda (@Wisher619 ) for spending many nights teaching me and answer question after question, and holding my hand thru the growing pains!
So Brother,,, every time i look at my plants, part of you is looking back at me,,, "Saying quit being lazy!)
you win coolest growing buckets. hah..

chris

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think this pic really describes how big this auto is! These 2... The dwc girls are up to my counter top in size but look at them next to cray cray... Cray cray is as tall as i am, or i should say she comes to my neck, and she stretches 6 foot by 3, under the light... Enormous... Day 73

20170305 191425
20170305 154917
mandalaman

mandalaman

Hahahaha holy fuck that's awesome. Loving your writeup!

mandalaman

mandalaman

Here's my hard candy method:

Vanilla Grenadine Hard Candy

Ingredients:
5G bubblehash
2TBSP Propylene Glycol (Food grade)
2/3cup White Corn Syrup
1 Cup RO Water
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Grenadine

Supplies:
Glass beaker with pour
Smaller glass container with pour
Candy Molds
Cooking Spray
Candy Thermometer

Process:

Spray the candy molds with cooking spray first. Do not make the mistake of not doing this. Seriously.

In large glass beaker combine sugar, corn syrup, water and apply high heat. Stir until it's all a nice homogenous mixture. Then leave it alone. It needs to heat up to 300f (important if you don't reach this temp you're candy will not be dandy). It will boil first. Then take forever to get to 300. I keep the heat on medium as it gets close you don't want to over shoot really. Once at 300f (make sure you get there) turn off the heat and add the hash directly to the mixture and start stirring hard. It's gonna bubble and foam but keep stirring. Till it's as absorbed as it's gonna get. Maybe five minutes.

Then in your smaller beaker add 2 TBSP of Propylene Glycol. This part is kind of hard to explain. You want the PG to be as close to the temperature as possible to the solution (which is rapidly cooling down from 300f) For me that was 260f. The PG heats ridiculously quick. Like fifteen seconds over a flame it was at 250f. Then you pour the PG into the candy/hash mixture and go crazy stirring again.

Keep an eye on the temperature and once it hits 250f add your 1/2tsp of Grenadine and 1/2tsp of Vamilla and keep stirring like a mad man until it's as homogenous as possible.

Then pour into candy mold (you sprayed it with cooking oil already, right?) and put in fridge to set. I kept in overnight. They came out incredible. It made around 60 candies.

Figure 5g bubble hash at 50% (2500mg). Figure maybe 70% conversion. So figure around 30mg.

The bubblehash was from Lemon OG. These give me a six hour pleasant upbeat alert high that is perfect for daytime medication. It's actually motivating.

Just wanted to share. Hope this helps someone.

R

Ron101

Lmmfao

R

Ron101

Ingredients:
5G bubblehash
2/3cup White Corn Syrup
1 Cup RO Water
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Grenadine

Supplies:
Glass beaker with pour
Candy Molds
Cooking Spray
Candy Thermometer

Process:

Spray the candy molds with cooking spray first. Do not make the mistake of not doing this. Seriously.

In large glass beaker combine sugar, corn syrup, water and apply high heat. Stir until it's all a nice homogenous mixture. Then leave it alone. It needs to heat up to 300f (important if you don't reach this temp you're candy will not be dandy). It will boil first. Then take forever to get to 300. I keep the heat on medium as it gets close you don't want to over shoot really. Once at 300f (make sure you get there) turn off the heat and add the hash directly to the mixture and start stirring hard. It's gonna bubble and foam but keep stirring. Till it's as absorbed as it's gonna get. Maybe five minutes.

Then in your smaller beaker add 2 TBSP of Propylene Glycol. This part is kind of hard to explain. You want the PG to be as close to the temperature as possible to the solution (which is rapidly cooling down from 300f) For me that was 260f. The PG heats ridiculously quick. Like fifteen seconds over a flame it was at 250f. Then you pour the PG into the candy/hash mixture and go crazy stirring again.

Keep an eye on the temperature and once it hits 250f add your 1/2tsp of Grenadine and 1/2tsp of Vamilla and keep stirring like a mad man until it's as homogenous as possible.

Then pour into candy mold (you sprayed it with cooking oil already, right?) and put in fridge to set. I kept in overnight. They came out incredible. It made around 60 candies.

Figure 5g bubble hash at 50% (2500mg). Figure maybe 70% conversion. So figure around 30mg.

The bubblehash was from Lemon OG. These give me a six hour pleasant upbeat alert high that is perfect for daytime medication. It's actually motivating.

Awesome thank you

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ingredients:
5G bubblehash
2/3cup White Corn Syrup
1 Cup RO Water
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Grenadine

Supplies:
Glass beaker with pour
Candy Molds
Cooking Spray
Candy Thermometer

Process:

Awesome i wish thier was a way to sticky that!

Top Bottom