Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

3P (Purple pistil Pete. )

Happy 4/20 everyone. Despite the cliche i enjoy the camrederie of it all.

IMG 3763
IMG 3766
IMG 3764

Krypto

Krypto

Hell yes my good man. I'm gonna keep up with your hunt for the perfect sativa!! Have you seen anything interesting with a C99 x ???? Out and about in your search?
Oh man! There's sooo many. Thinking about just getting a pack from Grimm.
C99, Green Avenger, Rosetta Stone etc...
I'm narrowing it down to six or so.
Any 1 of the Bro. Grimm
Serious 6
Kali Must
Galactic Jack ( a few TGA/SUB)
Island Sweet Skunk x ATF
Sweet Tart (likingTwistyTreats)
Tangie...
Sour Diesel...if I can ever find AJ's again.
Screw it! Looking is the fun part. I'll know it when I find it. I'll keep ya posted.

DenBloom

DenBloom

WOW looks like everybody is doing super well in here!!
I have a video, from a buddies garden, and it is quite the sight, he has an infestation going on that popped up out of nowhere. I dont really have time to put in a bunch of research and he is super busy as well so I figured i would put a video up in here for a little help. These bugs are on the tops of the leaves. there is an existing fungus gnat population that is being worked on.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

main reason im posting is because he is a great friend of mine and I don't feel comfortable going to his house to chill anymore because of this problem!
Easy fix all organic as well. You'll need 1 oz Azatrol or Azamax with 1 oz Spinosad to a gallon of water and spray every 3 days for 1 week and if it's a heavy infestation 2 oz of each and remember to spray with lights off and don't turn them back on until the leaves are dry. All ORMI certified

Top Bottom