RDWC GROW, NEED HELP/DIAGNOSIS!?

• Thread starter Farmerjohn1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

I personally use Rapid Start root nutrients throughout the process until 4th week of flower, then I stop. It will bulk you roots and also increase uptake. Although it can be expensive, it is well worth it.

B

Bdubs

I also use Mammoth Silica to create barky stems and will use it throughout the entire process. Again, expensive but it will show its worth in stem strength and delivery.

B

Bdubs

Anyways, lower the water level or reduce your air bubbles and I think you’ll be fine, if all other things are proper to your knowledge.

F

Farmerjohn1

She looks better! now that "lower level" can come up while the "new mains" redirect/assemble, The Blue Dream looks great! is such an awesome strain I grew it a lot, I mean what could be better than "Blueberry Haze"? The true Blueberry Strains are getting harder to find these days...
Yes from my experience mutants do have more Issues, like I said i dump them right away - I'm also too old to waste time đŸ˜‰, (or money). I suppose since its your 1st run/dwc, she could be considered training, she's forcing you to troubleshoot and make treatment decisions. Everything is an Exercise ! keep an eye on your solution for any "extreme" drift - usually keepin it simple is best, I use MegaCrop 2 part A/B Base & Sweet Candy(1/2 gram/gal in Veg for carbs/sugars, vitamins-food for microbes), cal/mag+ Iron, and Southern Ag Fungicide, and nothing else. For both Coco/DWC. (in flower I do add MOAB twice) keep at it brother!
Yeah time is the biggest factor i'm worried about wasting lol you the man! thanks brotha!!

F

Farmerjohn1

Anyways, lower the water level or reduce your air bubbles and I think you’ll be fine, if all other things are proper to your knowledge.
I lowered the water levels today actually, about 2" or so below the bottom of the basket. I did keep it higher until the roots grew down since i read that but i may have been misled. I stay up on checking the water daily, i keep the PH right around 5.8 but i did increase about a week ago and keeping at 6.0 to help it absorb CAL if that was the problem. I keep hearing about silica i'm not to familiar with it i will have to do some reading and consider adding it!

F

Farmerjohn1

I personally use Rapid Start root nutrients throughout the process until 4th week of flower, then I stop. It will bulk you roots and also increase uptake. Although it can be expensive, it is well worth it.
I will check them
I will check that out, i just read so many people having good success with the trio Flora so i went with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom