rdwc problems

• Thread starter alilderanged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alilderanged

(5) 1000 watt hortilux yea the ones will be mid next week yea those are power plants and the ones zombie rasta but it ends up doing it with everything i have put in there from cataract to casey jones to theses first thought was the water so buy ro system, then thought the nutes so pawned a kidney and got house and gardens lol literally tried everything lol never thought about to much down or the co2 being pumped into the water from what i was reading that messes with the ph

A

alilderanged

vent in and out of that room from outside ac in that room on a timer to go off when the lights go off never had a heat problem sealed room with co2

Natty McKush

Natty McKush

Those tops look fine but I always figure any issues at all take away from the plants full potential on like yield and potency. I found out about the ph burn the hard way like everyone...luckly I did my screw up real early one run and they recovered and finished out ok...

I'm a fan of cheap nutes if they work, but like you I spent the coin so I'll run with H&G. It is super clean and very stable for me...I dont always run hydro but, when I do ....lol I run 3.5 g DWC buckets. No more than 10 at a time and it goes a long way for me. I almost never flush and hardly check ph very often....
I guess I should post a pic since I'm a newb around here too....lol Dont want to jack your thread....

ttystikk

ttystikk

@Natty McKush That 70% RH is the business for getting big growth, frostiness and yield. Mold is an issue anywhere there is air stagnation, IME- and that's independent of RH. Running high RH like that goes hand in hand with temps in the low to mid 80s, tropics style. Our girls do fine in those climates, and they'll do fine inside under the same conditions as long as there is good air movement. Vapor pressure differential theory is where I got the idea and it works as advertised.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Try mixing your nutes in a 5 gal bucket half way full of warm water before you add it to the system, I have had nutes drop out from lower temps and give me issues. Also are you adding the ph down in gradually or all at once? It looks like a lockout or root issue imo. Are the plants most effected closest to the epicenter (control bucket)?

A

alilderanged

seems the further away from the epicenter the bigger they get add all at once which probably isnt a good thing huh

A

alilderanged

just some new pics to show cut the ones down and refilled the system with some new ones the pure power plants seem to be doing ok

IMG 0063
IMG 0067
IMG 0069
IMG 0074
IMG 0238
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
WHat EC are you feeding it looks like nute burn. Remember in RDWC you can easily run 250-500ppm (.5-1.0 ec)

Surprised nobody asked how hot your nutes are, unless I missed it.

A

alilderanged

its always around 5-600 cut those down and running a new set seem to be doing great so far so not sure what the problem was

ttystikk

ttystikk

its always around 5-600 cut those down and running a new set seem to be doing great so far so not sure what the problem was

I recently made a disturbing discovery in my own setup; I'd been underfeeding chronically, and it looked like burn. I had high intensity lighting up close to my plants, temps in the low 80s, rh up around 60-70%, CO² enhancement... and they just weren't getting enough nutrition at 1.0 EC. When I changed my nute strength to 1.8 EC, everything suddenly blew up!

Top Bottom