• Thread starter Charles Xavier
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charles Xavier

Greetings

First, allow me to preface the following with this statement: I do not appreciate the way this unfolded and I do not particularly feel like posting or shedding light on this issue; I will keep my responses succinct.

Bottom line: There are two "Charles" lines. One created by Reeferman. The other created by myself in 1978 based on cultivars collected in Kamdesh.

The King and the Queen specimens, as far as I can ascertain, are related to the '78 Charles' Kush.

Reeferman and I have conversed. In my estimation, if I was contacted privately first, much unpleasantness could have been avoided but you, my fellow Farmers, would have been deprived some entertainment and denied some information, so some positive did come from it.

For years, I was under the impression that Reeferman's Charles Kush was derived from mine. I made no note of this because it did not matter to me. Reeferman has assured me that his line is independent, and I accept that as fact.

Sincerely,
Charles.

K

koopa troopa

i meant charles responding, not you reef. i'm saying the dude has got to be somewhat legit if he spends the time to try to correct misinfo and all that other blah blah as well as dishing out a story.

no offense reef, but are you trying to tell me you are going to use cup titles as credibility? hahahaha..... fuck the cups cuz they don't really mean shit anyway.

R

rottenjohn

i meant charles responding, not you reef. i'm saying the dude has got to be somewhat legit if he spends the time to try to correct misinfo and all that other blah blah as well as dishing out a story.

no offense reef, but i still can say your are not the most knocked off. fagsterdam is all about copycats... are you trying to tell me you are going to use cup titles as credibility? hahahaha..... fuck the cups cuz they don't really mean shit anyway. my homie's grow danker pot than what most people enter. plus no one wants to go to fagsterdam cuz we got better shit in our closets.

Would you want someone getting credit for your work no matter how trivial you feel the award is?

R

Reeferman

koopa poopa what does the fact that someone steals my genetics and uses it enter a contest have to do with credibility ? win or loose . your questions (attacks) are proving to be unimaginative and weak unweathered by the facts this fuels you to come up with another brilliant launch of that overwhelming whit that seems so on topic and adds so much luster to this otherwise dry and reserved conversation .

Farmers where would we be without the input of brilliance of this calibre on the farm ?
I for one like your self important writing style reminiscent of that practiced by ancient babylonian trollish tribes of the cannabis smoking bipolar self medicating under bridge dwellers inventors of the early cola can smoking device and carton houses !
Thanks for your input a treasure I am sure many others will value for many decades I am certain .

Charles X I am sorry that this went the way it did although it did have a certain entertainment factor at both our expense .
In future I will be sure to Pm you as is obvious I take a certain amount of BS online and deal with brilliant intellect on a daily basis .
Again its been a slice lets keep in touch I have always enjoyed your input again sorry for the conflict .
~reef~

K

koopa troopa

i find it funny that you, reeferwoman, had the calibre to try to run your mouth about charles' kush, the original... totally unprofessional from a god like you who is the most knocked off.

koopa poopa? wanna hot carl on your face? yeah you do...

i'm done now.

R

Reeferman

i find it funny that you, reeferwoman, had the calibre to try to run your mouth about charles' kush, the original... totally unprofessional from a god like you who is the most knocked off.

koopa poopa? wanna hot carl on your face? yeah you do...

i'm done now.

"koopa poopa what does the fact that someone steals my genetics and uses it enter a contest have to do with credibility ? win or loose . your questions (attacks) are proving to be unimaginative and weak unweathered by the facts this fuels you to come up with another brilliant launch of that overwhelming whit that seems so on topic and adds so much luster to this otherwise dry and reserved conversation ."

Perhaps you are ESL (english as a second language ) because that reply well ?? lol
I had never herd that there was a Charles kush except the one I bred 17 years ago and named 5 years ago.
Unprofessional to respond to a claim that was BS .
The real problem I have with this entire thread is that misinformation is spread
I had never herd of anything being called Charles kush it was not even called kush until a few years back when folks started identifying certain terpene profiles as kush .

The queen is a sweeter afghani line nothing like Pink kush or king totally different flavor and structure although "j" tells me that it was the males used to make King when crossed to what I named pk but it did not shorten flowering times enough so other kings were developed thus purple king , green king etc .

~reef~:icon_cookie:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
farmers start being nice or im going on a banning spree again! i will not let thcfarmer turn into icmag!!:banana: and just because your a breeder dont think your safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom