Re: re: re: hello all

• Thread starter johnursery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnursery

johnursery

I'll start at the beginning, my love of the plant started as a kid in the 90's with brick/regs and near Christmas we'd start getting that Jamaican red hair which was better commercial, then I had a chance to smoke bubblegum it was the first good sense bud I'd had the pleasure of having soon after I was enjoying RKS and crippy though back then crippy was also used as another term for sense/seedless though I believe i tasted the true strain too.

I tried to market Salvia divinorum to some head shops around 98-99 (right before its popularity) and that wasn't panning out then I went into the active army in 2000 out in 2004, short stint as an armed guard then back to school for my nursing license as combat medics use similar skill sets.

Then 1 kidney stone later realizing the importance of steady quality meds i began a grow with the help from lurking overgrow, icmag and then a profile on reeferworld. That first grow was Oregon 90 and love potion 2nd grow was c99 and more love potion and love potion is probably still my favorite which years later helped me see the need for that Colombian Gold which I believe is in the original crippy but I digress.

Me and the wife were on reeferworld as bulldogqueen (BDQ) and Johnurse that site eventually came down and I joined many forums after that meduser, cannacabanna, this forum and a couple private ones I tried to switch from johnurse as I felt the name too effeminate so I tried i think jbigdog or some version of that and settled on johnursery so people that remembered me could make the connection, but it's been so long I can only hope there's still people that do.

I know I see some familiar profiles still but I probably knew of them more then they knew me. but you new growers out there take a look at some of your compatriots names cause in a few years they may be well known breeders. I love seeing breeders who I knew of back in the reeferworld days, or even here too especially the more time passes.

For years I've wanted to breed 2 strains for myself and everyone else they would help. 1 a ptsd strain uplifting and energetic with no racy paranoia and 2 a solid couch lock absolutely sleepy strain. I tried to make a better love potion basically to be the ptsd strain but I don't think it's better than LP was, though I still like it I have much more to learn still but the most fortunate thing is now I have a cultivation license for my brain injury, colitis, and ptsd so I can get back to amateur hobbyist best intentions pollen chucking.

My rooms not set up anymore so ill be upgrading lights when I set back up thankfully I've lurked a few good threads on some of the new leds and learning alot from you new blood and you old timers still kicking it...

wowee look at that book! Sorry guys I thought I wouldn't ramble as much if I posted sober in the am but "did you see what god did to me" in full gonzo style

tldr: old grower new again, med and rec user, looking forward to settling into a forum now I'm legal, will start growing soon, not set back yet

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Enjoy the new grow mate I’m new on here to u get good and bad info same as anywhere few less keyboard warriors than most sites so far

johnursery

johnursery

Thanks fam, I'm loving it so far just lurking mostly and trying to absorb information

Latest posts

Top Bottom