Re-vegging?

• Thread starter Cushdy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Got 6 different strains on the go at the minute, all reveged, and all now in week 6 of flower, and unless you want to save genetics, it's not worth the hastle, in the month that it takes to spin them round to growing again, you could have cuttings bigger than your re-veg plant. And with my limited experience, I'd say grow good strong cuttings, and forget re-vegging.

C

Cushdy

Give it a shot! There's nothing to lose and only good flower to gain! I actually just did it today with a G13 Haze plant, still with the label from starting it in September. 🙂

View attachment 930405
Well you've convinced me to give it a try. With actual good reason. As I've some absolutely spot on beautifully looking buds. Down to the last 20 days now. So not long. But I might of missed some of these "randoms" when I cloned the next batch. Basically bit slack by not labelling & identifying strains. Got stuff muddled up, plus some freebies from a company I wont name coz all the seeds I got were shit other then a couple free 1's . Well they've made up for it as these girls are packing some weight on. I'll take some pics & see if anyone can work out what strain it is?

C

Cushdy

Got 6 different strains on the go at the minute, all reveged, and all now in week 6 of flower, and unless you want to save genetics, it's not worth the hastle, in the month that it takes to spin them round to growing again, you could have cuttings bigger than your re-veg plant. And with my limited experience, I'd say grow good strong cuttings, and forget re-vegging.
That's what I'm talking about. If the down time bringing them back against starting from scratch isnt worth it. Then kinda answers everything really

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Well you've convinced me to give it a try. With actual good reason. As I've some absolutely spot on beautifully looking buds. Down to the last 20 days now. So not long. But I might of missed some of these "randoms" when I cloned the next batch. Basically bit slack by not labelling & identifying strains. Got stuff muddled up, plus some freebies from a company I wont name coz all the seeds I got were shit other then a couple free 1's . Well they've made up for it as these girls are packing some weight on. I'll take some pics & see if anyone can work out what strain it is?

Years ago I cut some off a plant that was 7 weeks in. It was a strain that didnt look like much until the final stages. For my grow methods at the time i was getting around 4oz a plant. This girl gave over 1/2p. Clones never made it. 😣

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is an 11 week flowered cutting I revegged. I simply cut a low side shoot wih a little bud and leaves and put it in a glass of water. It showed root bumps and small roots in 2 weeks. Then i planted it in a cup of ocean forest and perlite and after a few weeks more the little leaf sprouted right out of the bud.

I successfully re vegged a 9.5 week cutting later.

CD8DD688 C0EF 499B 8F8C A525BCC2BFC7
88E453DB A11F 4D41 B4CD DE639E6A0DC1
E8ABE5F1 B934 4A54 854F 2DC02106C9E3
B683D7B8 1C96 4407 A4F7 A7B501A50123

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Good stuff
Here is an 11 week flowered cutting I revegged. I simply cut a low side shoot wih a little bud and leaves and put it in a glass of water. It showed root bumps and small roots in 2 weeks. Then i planted it in a cup of ocean forest and perlite and after a few weeks more the little leaf sprouted right out of the bud.

I successfully re vegged a 9.5 week cutting later.

View attachment 930532View attachment 930533View attachment 930534View attachment 930535

Good stuff, great way to save a strain last minute.

Top Bottom