Ready to go co2 systems?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

Are their any co2 systems that are sold in a plug and play type of way? Asking because I’ve never used co2 because my garage isn’t all the way sealed but my walls are insulated with no windows and only suicide “foundation” vents. Thought I might add co2 during flower this time around and see the results. I know they have the co2 exhale bags but I’ve heard mixed things mostly negative reviews about them. But I was curious with all the new stuff coming out, wasn’t sure if their were better options or any more ways other than going with the tank/regulator.. Any suggestions appreciated!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are their any co2 systems that are sold in a plug and play type of way? Asking because I’ve never used co2 because my garage isn’t all the way sealed but my walls are insulated with no windows and only suicide “foundation” vents. Thought I might add co2 during flower this time around and see the results. I know they have the co2 exhale bags but I’ve heard mixed things mostly negative reviews about them. But I was curious with all the new stuff coming out, wasn’t sure if their were better options or any more ways other than going with the tank/regulator.. Any suggestions appreciated!!
Imo not worth it unless fully sealed. Co2 can get pretty costly by the time you include ac, heat, humidifier, dehumidifier and controllers.

If you wanna test the bags are prob the best route with a co2 meter to verify

Arwood

Arwood

For what it's worth, someone on the forums talked about brewing in the grow room to increase co2 levels. You can brew beer, wine, or kombucha. I'm doing the booch-boost. I don't have the tools to measure the amount of co2. Next up I'll get some mushroom logs and have those also working in the tent vertically. Even if neither of these does a noticeable difference on plant yields, I still end up with a bunch of tasty mushrooms and kombucha. At least that's the idea.

Miked1988

Miked1988

For what it's worth, someone on the forums talked about brewing in the grow room to increase co2 levels. You can brew beer, wine, or kombucha. I'm doing the booch-boost. I don't have the tools to measure the amount of co2. Next up I'll get some mushroom logs and have those also working in the tent vertically. Even if neither of these does a noticeable difference on plant yields, I still end up with a bunch of tasty mushrooms and kombucha. At least that's the idea.
I’m going to look into that.. I know they have the tnb enhancers at my local hydro store too.. I might just go ahead and try to seal my tent as good as possible and try some of these methods.. thanks for the reply bro I appreciate it!

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
A bottle of welding co2 costs diddly.A good option in my opinion.The high dollar part would be a good controller.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All you need is a tank and some perforated line.

Last edited:
Miked1988

Miked1988

Thanks guys! I’m definitely going to explore all the options. I have some dope genetics that I paid a grip for. so I want to do everything I can to get some good hard rock dense buds! 👍.
Even though I know a big part of that is in the genetics. By the end of this harvest this will be a 9 month grow so I want to at least know I did everything I could to get some of the time and investment back (I got 6 weeks to go) so I’m crossing my fingers!!

Miked1988

Miked1988

The 2 in the very back are some of the plants I vegd for 7 months. I know you guys are probably thinking their small for 7mths but I literally topped probably 30 nodes on each one (twice) Lol so she wouldn’t outgrow my tent and to get a even plant/canopy.. so she’s been though he’ll and back, she would’ve been about 6 feet (in veg) now if I didn’t top at all Lol

The 2 in the back are frosted cherry cookie fems from relentless genetics

and the one on the right side in front on them is sunset runtz from exotix genetics. (About 4 months old)

And the rest where only veged for about 1 1/2 tops...their all frosted cherry cookie cuts that I took from the big mommas..

so I’m going to have a very uneven canopy Lol but I’m getting another led tomarrow so I can place the 3 big ones under it so this Light can be closer to the smaller ones 👍

515D33D1 AE75 47FD A27F 05141980EFF1
Miked1988

Miked1988

Btw i know it’s crazy close to the light. it’s 2 inches away Lol but they’re not burnt YET another reason I’m getting another light tomarrow plus I’m running the Luxx led at 40%

Top Bottom