Ready To Harvest?

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Sea maiden knows what's up. Its a combo thing. I'd say harvest when them girls show you they are done, screaming I'm done, pick me, smoke me, cure me. All the above, much love.

Smerb

Smerb

I find flushing to be a myth and should only be used as last resort for salt build up..
Its never been about the amount of NPK you give your plants its about the least amount to keep the plants healthy and happy,,that separate's the good growers from the novice growers in all honesty
A healthy plant from start to finish will indeed be the highest potency ,
In the last few weeks before harvest this is the most important stage of all grow ,, bud swelling THC climbing etc by flushing your starving your plants at the most crucial time ,,
If we look back hundreds of years most MJ growers back then actually induced Drought like conditions last month of bloom ,,
forcing plant to finish faster as well as produce better quality

Truth is the taste smoke of finished product is all about the proper drying and curing process...
If we were to really look into what nutrients are mobile and im mobile one would quickly realize Flushing is a Joke
I will put my girls in the dark here and there during flowering and they get beautiful. Nugs harden up, the plants get some sleep. I have been using florakleen around the end. I drench till salts are flushed. Then dry out for 2-3 days and then leave in dark for 2-3 days more. As soon as I get to them I just grab the stem its snaps and on to trimming a little. And so on. This technique for me has proven to work, really clean smoke.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

She should start frosting up hard. I'd start something like kool bloom in a few days about half strength.

Latest posts

Top Bottom