• Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

yea im in:

45% happy frog
45% sunshine #4
10% perlite

im gonna be goin coco in flowe though. i got a chem family thread i started im gonna run HOPEFULLY 90% of the family so far i got the d, 4 and original diesal and i should have valley, true, skywalker and diablo ogs so once i get the 91, the sis and the dud ill do a sea of chem lol

Thats kool and u work with soil right? Are you gonna do A grow log?

Rushoe

Rushoe

yea im in:

45% happy frog
45% sunshine #4
10% perlite

im gonna be goin coco in flowe though. i got a chem family thread i started im gonna run HOPEFULLY 90% of the family so far i got the d, 4 and original diesal and i should have valley, true, skywalker and diablo ogs so once i get the 91, the sis and the dud ill do a sea of chem lol

Nice that's what I am talking about right there..So we should be seeing that run soon.....

sdgrower

sdgrower

yea im in:

45% happy frog
45% sunshine #4
10% perlite

Love that line up
:animbong:

Rushoe

Rushoe

I gotta question for anyone who call help me out here...I gave them the 1st feeding with the kool bloom powder so this is what I did....I cut my base nutes in half and removed the micro out completely but I ended up with a ppm of 745 .....Is this ok to go this low in the ppm's for the LAST two weeks BEFORE I START FLUSHING???????Only using 1 gram of dry kool bloom per gallon I have seen this stuff ruin nice lushes plants from some of the homie's in past and present harvests so I really don't wanna to go heavy with this stuff ....So if anyone could shed some lite over here that would be very much appreciated

Rushoe

Rushoe

Bro, 745 is money for the last 2 weeks, you were smart to cut your Base nutes, Yank the micro and tapper your feed down, I would not have went with the kool bloom this late though, Rather then that I go with Overdrive, by week 7 there cut off from Base Nutes and bloom boosters, After the overdrive, I flush tell the end, Sometimes with a sweetner, Molasses.

Kool bloom powder I didn't think week 6 would be to late for 10 week stain cuz kool bloom powder is used for the last two weeks before flush right?????so its two weeks of half base nutes and dry kool bloom then two weeks flush = 70 days right???

Rushoe

Rushoe

Kool bro thanx for your help I just see lots of ppl saying thats to low and others say it should be higher so I wanted to ask just to make sure ....And see what the big dawgs think..I have noticed in my past grows that going heavy on the nutes at the end make it more of hassle to fulsh......

Rushoe

Rushoe

Today is day 49 here is a few lazy pic's they are smelling nice and dank and stacking on some nice wight. The fake ones went hermie on me not to bad they got sprayed down with some reverse so it should be kool only about 20 days to go so no biggie I might chop those down a bit early....

CIMG3128
CIMG3129
CIMG3130
CIMG3133
CIMG3135
CIMG3142
CIMG3144
CIMG3145
CIMG3146
CIMG3149
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good brother. when you say hermie did she just spit out a few nanners or is it full on balls? even the real d will spit a few bananas around day 30ish until you get her dialed.

Rushoe

Rushoe

looking good brother. when you say hermie did she just spit out a few nanners or is it full on balls? even the real d will spit a few bananas around day 30ish until you get her dialed.

Thanks twist ... The fake D spit out a few nanners that I can see atm I hope they don't go balls out!!!!!!!!The real D is fine from what I can see. I recall you telling me about that so I have been keeping any eye out for that but she seems fine only the fake one but she seems way more frosty then the real one.I'm sure the real one will hit harder no doubt shes way more stinky!!!!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man. this time i couldnt find any nanners on the d and she made longer spear like colas. i can also smell the burnt rubber smell now people said they were getting. i just took 2 down on friday, very stinky.

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah man. this time i couldnt find any nanners on the d and she made longer spear like colas. i can also smell the burnt rubber smell now people said they were getting. i just took 2 down on friday, very stinky.

Nice bro F**k nanners that reverse stuff works really well if it does pop off. I hope next time I get her down way better I am gonna run some new nutes that I got the other day from cutting edge gonna try them out along with their sweet .....

Thats koo bro I am not to far behind you well 20 days behind but ummm post up some shots of your d bro when you get a chance if you wouldn't mind...

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking good Rushoe. You have some funk right around the corner.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro F**k nanners that reverse stuff works really well if it does pop off. I hope next time I get her down way better I am gonna run some new nutes that I got the other day from cutting edge gonna try them out along with their sweet .....

Thats koo bro I am not to far behind you well 20 days behind but ummm post up some shots of your d bro when you get a chance if you wouldn't mind...

heres some exclusives for ya Rush. plant was taken at 63 days.

DSC 0070
DSC 0071
DSC 0072
DSC 0073
DSC 0074
Top Bottom