Real Growers Recharge Vs. RAW Microbes

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

I believe it is for sure. The trichoderma in the bloom is an excellent root protectant. I think one of the things I liked about RAW was it had the highest cell counts, and it was cheaper and less hyped compared to recharge.
Right now the Bloom is the same price more or less at Amazon but I take your point & I had it backwards the Grow is 10 bucks more.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have used both. I prefer Recharge. The RAW Bloom didn’t mix as well as the Recharge, and I didn’t notice better plant health with the RAW vs. Recharge. Recharge has kelp and molasses. And is excellent at nitrogen uptake. Which is why I don’t use it after week 5 of flower.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
RAW microbes come with an insoluble clay carrier I thought? Didn't think it was supposed to dissolve lol. But I honestly am not sure.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

RAW microbes come with an insoluble clay carrier I thought? Didn't think it was supposed to dissolve lol. But I honestly am not sure.
Yeah I never looked into it. Justbput wm in the media after 1 time mixing with nutes. Sprinkled and watered in

Top Bottom