Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Harletsu x Harletsu

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Your CBD's look Rockin Oom
Here is a Lil update on the House of the Flyin J's CBD run
My space is limited so Big beautiful Trees like Oom pah pah runs are still only a dream for the J-Man but
still doing what I can with My Space....
The TSU/SBubster seems to be the strongest grower at this early stage for me and Swiss Gold right up next to that But AC/DC is a bit smaller. Havin a great time gettin My Loompa ON.
Peace Farmers
7 12 2015 UD 1
7 12 2015 UD 2

Super CBD Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I've been beta testing the Mydx from CDx and now that beta testing is done they're implementing a program to match patients most liked terpene profiles, basically as a patient you test a sample of the flower that hits all the buttons you find medicinally effective for your ailments and upload that profile to Mydx cloud, that in turn will search for the same or very similar profile available in your area !!!!
That's right peeps no more strain name b.s. no one saying this is c-99 when it's not! You find an effective strain upload the profile and Thc Finder or weed maps sources those terps for you it's genius .
43 terpenes! Mapped out for you
Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!! KRON.

happylittle

happylittle

I have always felt that terps definently give me a better grasp on how a strain will effect me and what benefits it may provide. They dont always match for me, but usually thr smells stear me in the right direction. Some say its all pschological but the mind is a very powerful thing.
This seems like a very interesting project you and your mates have going on @Kronikcowboy
-J

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I too have relied on my non -electronic nose for years with efficacy, a lot of people can't sniff out the differences though !
Did I mention a grant from big Bill and Melinda Gates foundation started Mydx.... Yep

WORF

WORF

@Omm pah pah is it purple bubster or silver bubster that the new cbd crosses are crossed to?

tweedy

tweedy

There is a cut of Harletsu up here in WA that smells like the savory side of Thanksgiving dinner. It is the strangest roasted turkey/chicken/rosemary smell. Also not the best looking structure but hot damn is it a unique flower in how it takes care of your body and mind. Glad to see you guys are working it! Please make the Harletsu and Herijuana do the dirty.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

We
There is a cut of Harletsu up here in WA that smells like the savory side of Thanksgiving dinner. It is the strangest roasted turkey/chicken/rosemary smell. Also not the best looking structure but hot damn is it a unique flower in how it takes care of your body and mind. Glad to see you guys are working it! Please make the Harletsu and Herijuana do the dirty.
We have all the tools to provide that dance no reason not too.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I've been beta testing the Mydx from CDx and now that beta testing is done they're implementing a program to match patients most liked terpene profiles, basically as a patient you test a sample of the flower that hits all the buttons you find medicinally effective for your ailments and upload that profile to Mydx cloud, that in turn will search for the same or very similar profile available in your area !!!!
That's right peeps no more strain name b.s. no one saying this is c-99 when it's not! You find an effective strain upload the profile and Thc Finder or weed maps sources those terps for you it's genius .
43 terpenes! Mapped out for you
Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!! KRON.View attachment 522322[/QUOT
That's epic work pm me will chat some more .

Calixylon

Calixylon

Has anyone tested strains of different commercial hemp seeds for cbx? I thought I heard someone say that the industrial hemp still produces quite a few terpenes even though the thc levels are almost 0

420circuit

420circuit

The sources for the all CBD strains is not easy to find, that is, the genetics. I would guess hemp plants, but the couple that I have grown behaved like typical cannabis plants. The hemp plants growing alongside roads in the U.S. are big with giant seeds, not looking at all like R14er or Wife. The oil I made from Wife yesterday left me quite altered at 325mg dose, but so did the R14 oil the first couple times, will take again this afternoon and see if it is less. The effect stopped after the first 2 days with R14. Weird, not high, but definitely altered. Following the all CBD capsule in a few hours, the high THC dose was especially nice. Currently thinking a good dose would be 200-300mg CBD at breakfast, 100 THC with lunch and 300 THC after dinner. This should work for me, will try it tomorrow.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@420circuit thanks for sharing your findings. I'm sure you saw that GW pharma was approved for treating gliomas with the and cbd. What a novel idea

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I've read that Reggae Seeds has a seedline called Juanita "Juanita la Lagrimosa" with 1:1 CBD:THC, then there was a lot of renaming drama with the Spanish breeders because another company took it worked it more, anyways pretty sure "Juanita" is original source of how we ended up getting cbdcrew seeds, Cannatonic, AC/DC, and r14. There's a lot more information on the Spanish forums on the origins.

Last edited:
Top Bottom