Rebel OG

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@shavits Thanks bro! These buds are solid no squeeze at all to them. I can't wait next week at this time I'll be smoking larf. I know smoking larf shouldnt be so exciting lol
Yo brotha hows the density of the buds on your rebel og? She looks insane bro big ups for the thumbing!

S

shavits

Nice that what im talkin bout right there! Shit id be excited to smoke that larf as well!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well minus babe the blue ox I did my best pual bunyan impersonation. Happened last night. I expected my hands to feel gritty with all the trichs but instead it was like glue. My blueberry leaves your hands feeling like suntan oil and sand when u harvest it. In the morning I'll get a pic or two uploaded

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Heres a look at the chopped plant
20140209 115619 1
20140209 134107
20140209 134148

20140209 115619 1
20140209 134107
20140209 134148
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I couldn't resist... I'm going to wait for a cure before any type of smoke report. But I'll tell you from the fresh dried Larf that I've smoked my early opinion.

Bag appeal 10 frosty dense nugs

Smell is faint now. But that's typical for where it is n the cure. It has a hint lemon but nothing like while she was alive.
Tastes can't be commented on for same reason mostly plant/chlorophyll

The high is nice it's great morning/day smoke. I was surprised at how long i went between the test Doob and needing to smoke again. can't wait to see what a cure does for her.
20140216 071449

2DogWalker

Lol I need one of those lures... For real tho rebel50 poppers were the bee knees on top water last year when we would spin fish for bronze backs....

Nice bro you really made this girl shine...great work always glad to see fellow migrowers putting out the fire

Awesome
2dogwalker

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's awesome not only did u know the exact lure u told me what to use it for. They were in the 1 $ box at Wal-Mart so i snagged one for my son's box.
As far as weed n fishing it's a must... u need it to start the trip, when the fish aren't biting u need it, and when u catch a nice one you've got to celebrate with a doob.
Lol I need one of those lures... For real tho rebel50 poppers were the bee knees on top water last year when we would spin fish for bronze backs....

Nice bro you really made this girl shine...great work always glad to see fellow migrowers putting out the fire

Awesome
2dogwalker

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hot DAMN!!!! You just inspired me to pop some of these Rebel Og's I've been hiding in the stash! You murdered this grow! I've got a few LBL crosses and finally got some time to research it and found out just how BADASS it is! And crossed to Triangle Kush! Yea its on for sure!
I seen a couple cats mention how easy it would be to recreate LBL. Not as easy as you think. To even get the exact 100% same male pheno of Jacks Cleaner 2 to hit the SFV with is slim to none. And the pheno Loran found and chose to breed with could be a 1 in a 1,000 bean phenos...
Anyway, sorry to jibber. Just wanna give Loran and Motarebal mad props. Look forward to to another Rebal Og show. Cuz its goin down after seeing this awesome grow. Stellar job bro.
Quest

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just smoked some second run rebel that's freshly dried and was very impressed with the difference. The first run didn't hit your chest enough/ at all. Smoked one Doob of larf and coughed pretty good. Call me silly but i equate lung expansion with potency. I want to physically feel my herb I need the punch. Kinda like chili I need heat!

Shamus

Shamus

makes sense on the expansion, my rebel was/is really smooth both times ran.

smoked it with "swim" (who hasnt smoked weed in 25 years..) i told "swim" to hit the bowl light (hadnt hit a bowl before) and to make sure to hold the shotgun. "swim" smoked damn near the whole bowl in 1 hit and just looked at me like
"really? thats it? i always see people coughing on tv why am i not hacking up a lung.."
little did ik person in question smoked the whole bowl until i went to hit it a half hour later..

"swim" thought i put mushrooms and acid into the bowl.. i promised i didnt, and its not physically possible to get high like that off em.. didnt matter. dead set on me lacing it

hours later i then caught "swim" watching the ads on the video on demand in the small window, when asked how long.. said about an hour or two (theyre on like 5 minute loops) lol....

moral of the story.

if you havent smoked weed in 25 years.. dont smoke Rebel OG

Top Bottom