Rebel X Lung Candy prechop
DSC 0006
KQ X Lung Candy prechop

DSC 0011

Top of KQ X Lung Candy prechop

S

shavits

@Green Dot He said
These are all chopped and mostly smoked. The Rebels were lemon-lime smelling and tasting. Really delicious and a good producer too. The Killa Queen x Lung Candy smelled like peach and strawberry. They were really big producers too. I saved one cut of Rebel x Lung Candy and 2 of the Killa Queen x Lung Candy. I also saved the stinkiest male Rebel to use in some projects.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

I miss running this now just seedlings but excited for dank be dropping Mota s cbd strain rich blessing s (bohdi) c loans long bottom leaf.

Green Dot

Green Dot

right on Mota! I will definitely come in and see you.. We have been blowing the doors off with your Novacaine. We found a lifetime keeper in that pack.. Makes menthol lime concentrates that will blow anyone away. We used to have a Killer Queen that floated around CO that smelled exactly like a Pina colada. She would stone you to the bone too.. Does that sound like the mom you used in this hybrid? We have had nothing but the best success with your strains @Motarebel ... A lifetime subscriber over here :)

Top Bottom