• Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thats f up you do shystie shit it comes back on u for shure though

Cort

Cort

BGHydro is a real stickler about cc info matching the shipping address.
Hydroponics.net shipped quick had great prices
EHydroponics seems to have good prices, never used tho
http://www.roguehydro.com/ has FREE SHIPPING but slightly higher prices balance out the total.
www.Homedepot.com has some hydro gear, free shipping on some stuff if order is over 45

skuzz99

skuzz99

i had a buddy who would sit out side grow stores about 15 years ago and follow people home that had big loads and then would watch em and rob them later on, you never know whats gonna happen especially if it's a non mmj state.

thats fucked up bro! 2 have ppl in your life like that and 2 call them friends is pretty shit.

shaker1

shaker1

I dont even know how to respond to this other than to say I hope the 'I had" part means he caught a flying ashtray to the chest and hes not ripping anyone off now,fucked up shit for sure.
"flying ashtray"...lol...got 11 of those on my hip and 12 more in the leg pocket ready to fly!!...lol...

Nighttimefun 0001
jlr42024

jlr42024

GRENERS.COM enough said there the shit I get everything from them!

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

www.greners.com is the best I've used. bghydro sent my lights to someone else and I didn't get replacements for 8 wks.
They did the same to me. Then they sent me someone elses order and charged my card for an order I never placed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom