recommend a good online supply store please

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
my buddys tryn to start back up and my local store is raping on everything. can anyone recommend a good store they have bought from that have good prices and deliver fast, my buddy orderd from discount i believe and three weeks later he still has not received his equipment thanx in advance

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Every order I ever placed with Discount was delivered within 1 week to Deep South from Cali.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've had lots of good experience with bghydro.com. I know other farmer have as well. Great servIce and competitive pricing.

outwest

socalval

socalval

ive only order from dh and amazon so far . I orderd on a sunday and it was here in 3 days . cousin down south got his on friday . ill let you know how the ehydro goes .

skuzz99

skuzz99

careful about ordering online. not sayin dont do it but consider the posible risks.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

careful about ordering online. not sayin dont do it but consider the posible risks.
You could say the exact same thing about going to a hydro store where a cops waiting to follow you or write down your plate number,shitload more risk there than having someone track you online,to me best deal security wise is order online and have it sent to a neutral address where you pick it up.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thanx guys first rule is use someone elses address and card who doesnt do anything.i was just askin for a buddy anyways

skuzz99

skuzz99

You could say the exact same thing about going to a hydro store where a cops waiting to follow you or write down your plate number,shitload more risk there than having someone track you online,to me best deal security wise is order online and have it sent to a neutral address where you pick it up.

yeh i guess so. not every1 has a neutral address they can get shit sent 2 tho. if goin 2 a store just park a couple of blocks away

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

www.greners.com is the best I've used. bghydro sent my lights to someone else and I didn't get replacements for 8 wks.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i use ebay. there are so many stores on there its crazy. plus with their search you can compare prices and distance to make shipping faster. have had over 50 transactions on ebay with various vendors and have come thru every time. the heavier the order the longer or more expensive it will be for shipping. amazon is also koo.

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeh i guess so. not every1 has a neutral address they can get shit sent 2 tho. if goin 2 a store just park a couple of blocks away
why not just have it shipped to a ups or fedex location? and parking down a couple of blocks sounds good, but who wants to be seen carrying equipment 2 blocks down? a little conspicuous isn't it? not trying to be funny but i used to think like that until one day i was walking down the block with a bale of promix and everyone walking or driving by started to give me funny looks.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i had a buddy who would sit out side grow stores about 15 years ago and follow people home that had big loads and then would watch em and rob them later on, you never know whats gonna happen especially if it's a non mmj state.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

i had a buddy who would sit out side grow stores about 15 years ago and follow people home that had big loads and then would watch em and rob them later on, you never know whats gonna happen especially if it's a non mmj state.
I dont even know how to respond to this other than to say I hope the 'I had" part means he caught a flying ashtray to the chest and hes not ripping anyone off now,fucked up shit for sure.

Top Bottom