Recommend a ph meter

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey all im looking for a new ph meter after i got scammed over $130 by Online Growshop Aliën (will do a story on those fuckers later)

So what PH meter do you guys use? and what website did you order from?

:huh:

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

hi bro
just order from the dampkring growshop...go for the eutech phscan2
cant pay with cc but you can wire money and send cash in the mail!
good luck and try deal locally...atleast that way we can go hound em for you if they steal your money!!

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi bro
just order from the dampkring growshop...go for the eutech phscan2
cant pay with cc but you can wire money and send cash in the mail!
good luck and try deal locally...atleast that way we can go hound em for you if they steal your money!!

scan 2 is the best imo .... i still have the same 3 scan 2s they have never let me down ..
water proof and all sorts of good things to change

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
the dampkring growshop website takes you to kiwiseeds now, and i cant find another for sale on there apart from seeds...gimme the correct link mate :)

F

frenchfarmer

liquid test are the best :) i use it and no problem with.

F

fi_di_bot

i have an hanna one and a cheaper one got from ebay.
the cheaper one work better than the hanna one and i need to calibrate it only 2 times in a month.

J

jhood

logic cheak out hydrohobby.co.uk thay do 2 sorts. iv got the essentials meter but thay do a bluelab truncheon its expensive but lasts for ever dont need calibrating but the cheap ones do the job propa ....... www.hydrohobby.co.uk jhood

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm at my fourth ph meter in the last 1,5years... The last one is lasting for a long time already, 6months.... The bluelab truncheon rocks!

S

Steele Savage

Blue Lab is killer , Milwaukee is another rock solid Multi-Meter we use here at tha GrindHouse . Probably be able to snag one off EBay .......

Steele

P

ProGroWannabe

Yup....ebay is the place IMO. I found a Milwaukee on there for 25 bucks, that was still in the original sealed package!

K

koopa troopa

got the milwaukee ultrabasic. runs for about $85. i really like it because you don't need to calibrate that often (once/month), doesn't need to be stored in storage solution, and is waterproof. before i bought that pen, i was looking at the hanna champ, but the hydro store guy told me i would be in there many times if i did.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

send em a email mate..sites not running yet....

H

hazyfontazy

try out swimming pool supplies ,i should think theres plenty in spain,if not ebay has 100's

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

every 1 should know about this place

well logic thats to bad about being scammed like that:(. never goona do business with them thats for sure:angry:. i personaly use a company from here in the states. the best site i have ever found, wonderful customer support, and quality low cost equipment. this is a link to their ph\tds equipment section hope it helps. ever scince i have found this place i have used only them. fast shipping and the 1 time i had a prob with my shipping i called em up a person anwsered and they explained the whole thing with no complications. turned out 1 item was bak order and i didnt recieve notice so they comped my shipping and gave 50% off my next order of $150 or more. :laugh:love this frikkin place:laugh:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I gotta new hanna combo pen from ebay that checks ph, ppm, EC and temp for about $140. I also have a oakton ph pen which I use the most, got it for about $65 from blossom-experience.com.

C

Core

listen to Jolly...i got the same from Ebay....there about 86€ now with the low dollar...very nice meters and easy in use....also very easy to calibrate...just orderd a few probes...those need to be replaced once and a while...to stay accutate...

here is a link my friend..its the black ones...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey core, I thought my ph probe from the hanna was broken because it wouldnt calibrate correct, but a friend told me to put it in straight bleach for a day or two. And now it calibrates perfect, try it out.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
scan 2 takes the tempreture of the water into account , when giving your ph reading .
scan 2 , none stop

S

Steele Savage

Hey wassup Core an' Jolly , yeep tha Hanna combo pen is killer , and we originally picked one up to test . Ended up returning it , as it had extremely hard buttons to operate . That was my only complaint , but unfortunately kept us from keeping it . Tha Milwaukee multi-meter is a very nice meter , very similar to Hanna's little black box handheld , either one is killer .

Steele

Top Bottom