Recommended solutions to a neighborhood thief

• Thread starter LoFive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

wood burns and nails can be put in the neighbourhood garbage can.
no evidence, no conviction
i dunno what to say, but i absolutely have zero use or pity for thieves. i once had my truck with every tool i own in it stolen.
Yup & many people use bear traps for animals. He’d had to prove you were out to hurt him. Also he’d have to admit to coming on property to steal plants which don’t think looks good for him.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yup & many people use bear traps for animals. He’d had to prove you were out to hurt him. Also he’d have to admit to coming on property to steal plants which don’t think looks good for him.
Remember, ambulance chasing attorneys will have a field day!
You can get rid of all the evidence you think you have, but blood and neighbors cameras will fuck you!!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Does not matter, it is illegal to do what you are suggesting. You will loose in court!!
You have admitted to setting a trap that harmed another person!
You clearly did this to hurt someone!
I completely understand this concept and approve of it.
But if you fuck the guy up to the point of severely hurting him he will own your house and your paychecks for years to come.
And likely spend time in prison all over 4 pot plants

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

A couple of rottweilers might do the trick. My dogs seem to keep people from wandering on my property unnoticed. They aren't rotts but they make a lot of noise and have a way of deterring unwanted guests.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Seems a lot of people on here having this problem atm lazy stealing fkrs as I keep saying get ya selves a good guard dog that will stop em👍 I HATE THIEVES
Unless he just shoots the dog. Imo dude sealed his fate coming on to your property with a gun. Is it worth it for plants no but the cats outta the bag now your obviously a target. You have the right to protect what’s yours.

G

goodlyf

Does not matter, it is illegal to do what you are suggesting. You will loose in court!!
You have admitted to setting a trap that harmed another person!
You clearly did this to hurt someone!
I completely understand this concept and approve of it.
But if you fuck the guy up to the point of severely hurting him he will own your house and your paychecks for years to come.
Fixed! 😄 WARNING VARMET BOOBIE TRAPPED STAY OUT!!! Clearly I put this up to protect humans not hurt them! 🤣

D

dean1963

ok, this may sound stupid, but why not the basic way.
motion detector flood lights and alarms?
not near as fun as the other options but legal and gives you time to call the cops for "trespassing at night"

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

People set traps for animals all the time. How do they prove he intended it for harming neighbor who has no business on his property?
I'm no attorney but I'm sure his will argue it,especially if it's the crown or district attorney, he's a loser so they go after the guy who has something to lose,is any of it worth it over 4 plants?We had a meth fam move into town and they did some break and enters,the investigating cop told me if someone breaks into your home,kill him ,don't injure and put a knife in his hand or you're the one who will do the time.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

But now a more serious crime has been committed. Shooting the dog while trespassing ... would likely mean jail time. The owner would then be justified to shoot the thief.
He’s justified just by the guy being on his property with a weapon. It’s just better if there’s no scum bag to hire an attorney. Don’t stop shooting till your outta bullets.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I'm no attorney but I'm sure his will argue it,especially if it's the crown or district attorney, he's a loser so they go after the guy who has something to lose,is any of it worth it over 4 plants?We had a meth fam move into town and they did some break and enters,the investigating cop told me if someone breaks into your home,kill him ,don't injure and put a knife in his hand or you're the one who will do the time.
Been told the exact same thing

freezeland2

freezeland2

You do that you open yourself to serious liability, be prepared to spend thousands on attorney fees when he gets scum ball attorney.
Ever step on a rake? I’d go buy a dozen or so rakes and leave em laying around. Liable would be hard to prove for having an accident with a common household item. First question to anyone suing would be why are you in my yard in the middle of the night. They ain’t gonna file suit and the neighbor with an egg shaped bump in the middle of their forehead is the scum bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom