Recommended solutions to a neighborhood thief

• Thread starter LoFive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ritoMox

Offer to sell him some seeds and teach him how to grow.
"It's a legal grow state and I even told him bro you want some beans I'll hook you up but don't be stealing my hard work. Lazy motherfuckers man. I don't get it". Post #113

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
With the new evidence, (should have been exposed when this thread started!)
Close up shop!
Dispose of all your outdoor plants. Hope and pray he doesn’t have it out for you.
He’s bold and thinks he’s invincible.
You should have dealt with this guy swiftly when he showed you his fire arm.
Now he’s got you scared and that’s what he wants.
Hope you have some type of protection, this dude is your worst fear.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Let's try to stay on topic and keep it civil, folks 🤠

I agree you are dealing with a career criminal and not just some punk. You may want to consider taking matters into your own hands. I won't give any other advice than that, and sincerely recommend the GPS tags maybe stuck down in the dirt of the pots unless this guy is chopping and running off with them? Other than that, I wouldn't post what you're going to do, here.. You know this site is being watched. Very closely. Just sayin'..

Good luck bro!
🤠

J

JacksonH

Let's try to stay on topic and keep it civil, folks 🤠

I agree you are dealing with a career criminal and not just some punk. You may want to consider taking matters into your own hands. I won't give any other advice than that, and sincerely recommend the GPS tags maybe stuck down in the dirt of the pots unless this guy is chopping and running off with them? Other than that, I wouldn't post what you're going to do, here.. You know this site is being watched. Very closely. Just sayin'..

Good luck bro!
🤠
OK, lets talk this through. You put GPS tags in the pots. He steals the pots. You go to the cops. They put down their donuts long enough to arrest this guy. He's out in 3 hours. NOW WHAT????? Like I said in a previous post: You are fucked. Sorry for the dose of reality, but it is what it is. Good luck bro. I don't know what I would do if it were me. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Swagmasterflex

Swagmasterflex

They will only do it one more time with these bad boys! Non lethal except maybe from a heart attack lol! FAFO!

FithOps Perimeter Trip Alarm 2 1200x
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You should have dealt with this guy swiftly when he showed you his fire arm.
When I made this statement, I would like to clarify;
By all means legally dealt with either by law enforcement or you protecting your constitutional rights!!

Like old George used to say “I never met a roach I didn’t like!”

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

OK, lets talk this through. You put GPS tags in the pots. He steals the pots. You go to the cops. They put down their donuts long enough to arrest this guy. He's out in 3 hours. NOW WHAT????? Like I said in a previous post: You are fucked. Sorry for the dose of reality, but it is what it is. Good luck bro. I don't know what I would do if it were me. My heart goes out to you and yours.
Rippers don’t carry pots lol

J

JacksonH

Rippers don’t carry pots lol
Whatever. The point is that this guy doesn't have any good options. He might as well give the plants to the asshole and hope that he will get invited over to smoke some of his own grow 😛

TSD

TSD

Honestly, once a thief has your location on lock, it's all over... and this asshole clearly has balls. Are you gonna buy a handgun, learn how to accurately use it and live with taking a (waste of a) life for the remainder of your days? What if you miss and he shoots you? What if he's a banger and his gang buddies come for you? Too many unknowns man... is finding some cheap land for the sole purpose of growing an option? It sounds like he wouldn't hesitate to break into your home either. I honestly would arm myself for defense if he comes into your home, but I don't know that I'd go after him if I didn't have to. I'd definitely be getting a pit bull or 10... most loyal loving babies until someone tries to hurt thier mama or daddy... I wouldn't break into my house if I heard mine barking and saw him post up with hair raised... he does it everytime someone knocks... then he's thier best friend once they've been invited in... dogs know who's there for the wrong reasons.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I never left my dogs to guard to garden when I had big outdoor grows. I was always worried someone would just toss them a steak covered in antifreeze, because that’s what they do. End up worrying more about my fur babies then the plant babies. This whole situation sucks I hate ppl sometimes. I’d definitely get one for the house and family at this point.

Reactions: TSD
Ponky

Ponky

Kel-Tec KSG-25 bullpup
Head on down to Bass Pro Shop. Bird for the first 20 and slug the last 21.

josefrahl

josefrahl

OK, I gotta say, it would have been nice to learn these details way sooner than Post #110. Let's face it, you are fucked. You are this guy's personal grower. You're not dealing with some punk teenagers, you're dealing with a career criminal. Whole different ballgame.
Yeah, that was info that should have been in post # 1. Smh.

BTW, Don't know what your state's law is, but in mine if your grow can be seen by anyone else w/o any aid (ie. Binoculars, ladder), it is an illegal grow.

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Sorry about the bad situation. I had most of my crop stolen once.

A fence and a security system sound good. If it were me, however, I'd probably stop growing outside for a few seasons. I like growing outside, too, but not if someone is going to steal my crop. Good luck!

Amigrow

Amigrow

A good electric fence with enough volutes to drop him then call feds or take he’s gun and pistol whip him lol hate thieves

S

Skunk_dog

Sorry thieves suck. Missing the simple. Grow some Sacrificial Bunk Hemp and spray the shit out of it with Neem...He wont be back for more of that.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Ok guys I've got the answer:

Set up your plants with a motion trigger
Attach those motion sensors to a gigantic stereo system you will have installed in your backyard
Queue up Rickroll to play at ear drum bursting volumes when the sensor gets tripped
At this point the whole entire neighborhood should be aware of the situation

or play the scene from Home Alone where the Pizza delivery driver comes 😎

"I'm gonna give ya to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! 1...2...10!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom