Recreational In California, Will This End Outdoor As We Know It?

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

so u play rythym or lead? ...... Im rythym... luv the blues and boogies and shuffles

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

so u play rythym or lead? ...... Im rythym... luv the blues and boogies and shuffles
I play guitar. Rhythm is always more important than soloing. Play a lot of slide guitar. Lee Roy Parnell taught me slide. Love me a tune with swing. ;)

monstacropn

monstacropn

Us ancient tokers won't panic.
Back in the '60s all weed was half seed
Actually 3/4ths if you go by weight. :)
We rolled the seeds out and fed them to the birds

The seed vendors may have to make some adjustments because of the hemp pollen in the air but life will go on.

I have a bonehead living right next door who goes out to service his crop at night, with a 300W. spotlight!
The guy is a true screwup. There is no talking to him.

I put a light shield in place for my crop, but
I will have to deal with his hermi pollen soon.
(sigh), it's always something, yah?
My present outdoor crop is probably doomed to seed, but it's a temporary hassle until the bank completes foreclosure proceedings on him.
Meanwhile. I'll set up a curtain of tap water mist between us and hope for the best.

Aloha,
Weeze
the mistifier sounded good at first but the humidity will mold em up , right? I believe outdoor will need to convert to bio dome, greenhouse/ indoor that's what I'll have to do this fallowing season, I'm thinking some form of greenhouse plastic and with hepa filtered intake; I do
Is
n't know, but i got a year to figure it out

monstacropn

monstacropn

To cover your ass for the future, you may wish to raise a few males, yah?

When I get any hard-to-replace genetics, the first thing I do is grow out a male and use it to pollinate a branch or 2 of a female.

That gives me a lot of seeds.
And seeds store better than pollen or buds, yah?
So, let's see, 500 seeds, @ $10 per seed . . .
I'm rich!:D

Been doing this for a while so no matter what happens to the market/vendors, I need not worry. Got enough fire kine seed to last my whole family for life.
That, and several mother plants for cuttings keep my wrinkled butt covered.
They could start a hemp farm right next door and I could continue to raise fire from stored seed.

Whenever a situation appears hopeless, it just means we haven't given it enough thought yet. :)

Aloha,
Wee
now we arent talking about 1 year or 5 this is going to be permanent so any seeds you do have will need some form of no pollen environment; also those seeds will be worth maybe 50 cents after the state is pollinated maybe no market at all for seeds

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Most of our counties here in Norcal have been banned completely, they have been chasing us indoors for years now. If your not on the legal side of things then, Yes the days of 100 plant outdoor grows are all but over. I still have many large outdoor grows in my area but the last 3 years with all the abatements the numbers have dropped like crazy. I ran greenhouse's for many seasons but they just don't let those fly around here much anymore, Sucks!! Just waiting to see what happens when the dust settles. IMO if you aren't well established before this legal thing figures itself out, you might want to consider something else. Happy Growing

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I'm the guy playing slide...
I could listen to that all day long. I remember hearing duane allman play slide when i was a 10 yr old boy.............gave me goosebumps.............that was 30 yrs ago...........this video did the same. I ADORE the guitar, but steel pedal,slide..........that's my meat and potatoes!
Just saw the take it to your page post my bad man! backing away slowly.....

Smerb

Smerb

ill go ahead and throw it out, The pot prices go up and down from one city to the next. In cali, where I'm at its 650 a quarter pound for bruce lee. grow it yourself. I'm pretty sure we will continue to gain$$$$$ Id rather grow forever and if someone needs a little pot I have some for them........

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

IDK man it's weird how good bag appeal cali indoor can turn your average eastcoast college kid from oh ok , to jesus crist i gotta take a picture of that dude!, How much? no fucken problem for that eye candy!

Smerb

Smerb

IDK man it's weird how good bag appeal cali indoor can turn your average eastcoast college kid from oh ok , to jesus crist i gotta take a picture of that dude!, How much? no fucken problem for that eye candy!
When the east coast wants cali bud its because we have the best. Its in other places also, but I'm in cali and I smoke and smoked so many strains,yummy.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Just to give you guys a pulse in cali here.......
20170127 092242
20170127 092243
20170127 092248
I have a buddy out west who had this going locally for 60 for 3.5 all day long, i musta helped him pay for his property in costa rica! Looks great but me personally? I prefer 4-5 hour stones instead of 1-2 hours like the stuff in the pics above. It actually tastes alot like old canadian beasters! I love you cali farmers though. I wouldnt go anywhere else for me gear! well cept ace and stuff.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Just to give you guys a pulse in cali here.......
View attachment 666896 View attachment 666897 View attachment 666898 I have a buddy out west who had this going locally for 60 for 3.5 all day long, i musta helped him pay for his property in costa rica! Looks great but me personally? I prefer 4-5 hour stones instead of 1-2 hours like the stuff in the pics above. It actually tastes alot like old canadian beasters! I love you cali farmers though. I wouldnt go anywhere else for me gear! well cept ace and stuff.

machine or hand trimmed ?

monstacropn

monstacropn

Most of our counties here in Norcal have been banned completely, they have been chasing us indoors for years now. If your not on the legal side of things then, Yes the days of 100 plant outdoor grows are all but over. I still have many large outdoor grows in my area but the last 3 years with all the abatements the numbers have dropped like crazy. I ran greenhouse's for many seasons but they just don't let those fly around here much anymore, Sucks!! Just waiting to see what happens when the dust settles. IMO if you aren't well established before this legal thing figures itself out, you might want to consider something else. Happy Growing
Hey bruh, can I get you to post a link on the county /banned thing please?

Top Bottom