Recreational In California, Will This End Outdoor As We Know It?

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

IMG 20161111 205607
First shot looks like Tom Hills Deep Chunk from many years ago.
This is my outdoor and for experienced consumers as it will get you "High As F---K"; and yes Sugar Crystals are a must

monstacropn

monstacropn

It's real funny today I was checking my purple people eater babies and sure enough even in veg they grow nutz so I lost 2 of the family of 5 R.I.P.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

There is always a market for fire bud . Quality gets top price . Legalization will open millions of opportunity for people in industry . Who know how to grow . Huge stores are opening soon . Like (B Real) the rapper and Burner the rapper are opening up a shop with Jungle boys soon . They have nothing but quality. This is huge step for socal. All the knowledge is paying off . now that it's leagal it's safer too .

monstacropn

monstacropn

There is always a market for fire bud . Quality gets top price . Legalization will open millions of opportunity for people in industry . Who know how to grow . Huge stores are opening soon . Like (B Real) the rapper and Burner the rapper are opening up a shop with Jungle boys soon . They have nothing but quality. This is huge step for socal. All the knowledge is paying off . now that it's leagal it's safer too .
I feel that's correct especially when tons of farmers that outdoor find out there entire crop is pollinated from rookie growers

Juicin

Juicin

From experience, I feel for you guys.
Imagine growing up in Northwestern Indiana around all the wild hemp and having all you're crops seeded.

Yea the most surprising thing about this thread to me is that ditchweed didn't create this problem constantly for them

That's the real enemy right there. Unkempt public lands filled with ditchweed

You could walk pretty much anywhere that isn't just sodded grass for a couple miles and you're bound to find some ditchweed in my area

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I haven't seen any pollination on outdoor from that . All outdoor from norcal has always been rock solid and seedless for years I can never find a seed in it . Indoor has more prblems with seed from bad grow methods and gentics . We will only see if the pollen will affect outdoor of there is any .

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This is very real. Here in Oregon I suffered from pollination and thank god for the concentrate side of things or I would be screwed. I have figured ways around it but this will require creativity from growers, that's for sure. For the most part I truly believe full season outdoor will soon disappear, light dep will rule the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom