recycling my once used soil?pls help:-)

• Thread starter chuckchill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

theres allways that lil bottle of hesi super vit crap i can use. 25! vitamins ,amino acids,etc. but:( who would really use that?.
c.c
I think the plant will make plenty vita b as long as it's healthy rub the stem and smell I bet you smell that vitamin smell its usually strong even in veg for me and I don't add any vitamins to my soil or teas that I know of......

colostoney

colostoney

I've used a lot a chem ferts and recycled fine in the past but nowadays it is easier and cheper and healthier for me to use organics and its even less a hassle to recycle cuz ya really only need to replenish it.
I recycle everything I can because I'm poor and every bit I can save counts towards other important essentials in life
Personally I'm an ass and I need to do without some to appreciate
just went a few days without deodorant way poor and today I made it to the dollar store
and I smell So sexy n clean

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

theres allways that lil bottle of hesi super vit crap i can use. 25! vitamins ,amino acids,etc. but:( who would really use that?.
c.c
To be perfectly honest dude I've never read anywhere , that roots uptake aminos, sugar, vitamin b ......
the plant makes these things itself, these nutrient pushers admit it themselves,

They openly assume if we supply it the plant will use it instead of making its own and use energy for more important things but never prove the plant uptakes it ......
the soil if healthy and alive may be able to make those things available through decomposing in soil but soil science is so complicating that I couldn't explain if I even understand it

Last edited:
chuckchill

chuckchill

Haha.!SOO?YOUR ME YEAH!:-) BASIKLLY.LOL.
C.C
I've used a lot a chem ferts and recycled fine in the past but nowadays it is easier and cheper and healthier for me to use organics and its even less a hassle to recycle cuz ya really only need to replenish it.
I recycle everything I can because I'm poor and every bit I can save counts towards other important essentials in life
Personally I'm an ass and I need to do without some to appreciate
just went a few days without deodorant way poor and today I made it to the dollar store
and I smell So sexy n clean

chuckchill

chuckchill

I dont get why they say all this b.s either. i mean.sensyzyme? will do in ur root zone ,MINS/HOURS WAT WOULD TAKE THE PLANT ITS SELF WEEKS/MONTHS. lol.idk.i just try to get the best poss smoke i can. i ,usually, am never dissapointed either.
c.c
To be perfectly honest dude I've never read anywhere , that roots uptake aminos, sugar, vitamin b ......
the plant makes these things itself, these nutrient pushers admit it themselves,

They openly assume if we supply it the plant will use it instead of making its own and use energy for more important things but never prove the plant uptakes it ......
the soil if healthy and alive may be able to make those things available through decomposing in soil but soil science is so complicating that I couldn't explain if I even understand it

chuckchill

chuckchill

Do u think i could get away with using JUST TEA + WATER? INDOORS IN POTS? TEAS + WATER SHOULD BE FINE?RIGHT! TO GO 100% ORGANIC.
C.C

Top Bottom