Red Sativa X Short fast flowering Indica.

• Thread starter Sativus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sativus

I found a private grower in Ontario, and He/She has always grown this specific genetics. Can't say what it is Specifically, Old Hippies...

however the best description they could give me was that it was a Red Sativa crossed with a short fast flowering Indica.

That being said I aquired some of these large, Dark, spotted leopard type, seeds. I germinated 10 and 10 popped within 24, and are taking off like gangbusters.

not sure what I have here or whether or not it is suitable for indoors, however I am a huge fan of Sativa.

They Charged me $80 for 40. And I met in Person. nice people, i wish they had more info on the strain, all I can say is the seeds are very large and dark and look like Piccasso was painting a masterpiece on them.

I am curious as to what they might be, as well as the couple I got them from, they want to know where there babies are from.

Let it be said I have purchased and grown alot of seeds, the best success I have had was with seeds from Sensi seed, who doesn't ship to Canada, I purchased while in Amsterdam and sent them to myself, And A company in Vancouver.

I purchased twice from Ontario Seed Bank, Complete waste of time and such an enormous let down, Anything that popped struggled to stay alive and then either went hermy or just died.

just Purchased at the Sublime Cafe' A.K.A, 420 seeds, summertime buddha, not to sure yet kinda skeptical.

These Unknown red Sativa cross Indica, are frigin relentless, so if anyone has any input please, please, chime in and lets figure this out.

There likely is some old genetics here, from some old hippies who have been useing the same seeds over and over for years now.

I am excited to se, and the couple are excited to know.

Thanks a bunch...

Sativus

Latest posts

Top Bottom