red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

everything is taking a bit of time waiting for my plants to finish still in the flowering room. the original frosty clones I took were taking too long so I tossed them and going to use the ones I started in rockwool. that was my fault completely though for having too strong a light on them. I also picked up a uv sterilizer for my ro system. I'm not sure if I want to run the bs ogk again it takes too long to flower

C

crossouttheiis

on a bright note I have taken off work already and been vacationing a lot at the beach. I also picked up aproject car to work on for the next round

C

crossouttheiis

well it wont let me upload photos to this site from my phone but I have the room all cleaned up and almost everything set up now. I also sent money for seeds a while ago and have not heard anything back and have messaged logic a few times and have not gotten a single response.....

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Seeds????
I got seeds bro let me know I have a few different chems and diesels along with grape crush and some others
Let me know

C

crossouttheiis

I ordered some white fire...ha I'm running the frosty this round they are small has to battle the pm for a bit.now it is gone.

C

crossouttheiis

:scared0016: sorry guys have had a lot going on lately, although it seems as though most everyone has disappeared. Finally got some plants into my ten site and veggin everything a little bit bigger before flowering. I am almost done setting up everything... hard doing everything by myself.

this shit wont let me upload pictures even on my laptop wtf... and I followed all the steps this shit is getting old and I never got my seeds... oh well fuck it

C

crossouttheiis

at least photobucket doesnt crap out on me

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-10-02_22-19-05_120.jpg

C

careinthezoo

Keep the updates coming man. There's still us lurkers out there that are interested in seeing this Pro in action....

gimp73

gimp73

I would also like updates as I just started my first uc grow after 10 years of soil.

datDANK

datDANK

dude.. paint your walls white or put some kind of reflective material on there.. it will incread production by at least 30% compared to red walls!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

What strain you got up in there?
Hows it been?
Finally getting back at it feels good doesnt it
Keep it up
BG

C

crossouttheiis

Keep the updates coming man. There's still us lurkers out there that are interested in seeing this Pro in action....

I will slowly but surely

I would also like updates as I just started my first uc grow after 10 years of soil.

ill still keep them coming, I will get some pictures up shortly

dude.. paint your walls white or put some kind of reflective material on there.. it will incread production by at least 30% compared to red walls!!!

you should read the start of this thread. I believe what the study at oregon state showed some benefit. all my plans facing the red wall om the last run yielded significantly more.

What strain you got up in there?
Hows it been?
Finally getting back at it feels good doesnt it
Keep it up
BG

it feels awesome man. those are all frostitutes in there, going to be monocropping. ive been fishing a lot to keep stress away

Any update pics if the setup?

ill get some up later

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Right on bro
I been fartin around in the woods gonna be moving to my deer stand in a couple weeks then I get to relax
Lookin good tho
BG

Top Bottom