red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SofaKingHigh

here they are starting flowering today...
2011-11-04_20-34-39_102.jpg

Rock and Roll!

S

SofaKingHigh

Make sure you let the TDS wand sit in the water for 5-10 minutes to get a good reading. I used to scoop a gallon into a pitcher and sit it aside with the wand, then return after burning one.

C

crossouttheiis

Thanks for the tip sofa. I am wondering budgoggles when do you usually cut out the cal -mag with this strain?

I am sitting around 400 ppm and they are doing awesome aside for the run, but it was the best looking one for the vert set up of the ones I had.

I have seven lights on now and running two intake fans and it sits at 75 degrees... can you say awesome?

C

crossouttheiis

things are going well I took all new pictures today, but it wont let me upload them on here for some reason. Once I can get them up there they will be posted.

C

crossouttheiis

hows the grobot working for you?

I have only used it on ebb and flow tables. It works awesome and comes with a short concise manual that gets you up and running really quick. Greg is an awesome guy too and gave me his cell even to get ahold of him if I had any questions. Awesome product and service.

The undercurrent I removed my grobot from though. IT was just too easy. I have to leave for a week or so, maybe ill set it up for shits and giggles and get some screen shots of it running.

C

crossouttheiis

so I keep trying to upload pictures and it says that there is a sercurity token missing??? what is this

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm, not sure, are you trying to do it from a Ipad or Iphone? Only issues I usually run into when uploading is from the Apple software. Are you clicking on the 'upload' after browsing the pics? Maybe try and select/browse 1 or 2 pictures at a time and then hit upload....?

-ALLegal420

C

crossouttheiis

I am trying from an apple computer. I am not sure it still wont work.

2011 11 27 23 05 11 574
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good bud! I had to downsize my Picts and could only upload about six at a time to my gallery... :itwasntme

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

HOLY FUCK....wtf is going on in here bro. Hate to say it but you'll be lucky if you break even on the cost of running 5kwatt....

Grew the shit out of bg's frostitute and It can yeild but I had them packed like crazy.

Day 23 bloom
?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ I didn't want to be the one to say it, but it does look like the girls were flipped a bit too early...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I think its almost beyond that. They would need to be some seriously massive trees.

If I were you I'd throw anything I could under, in and around those lights,uc/BRo..and try to fill it all in.

C

crossouttheiis

I was forced to flower them, and I know... I am going to have to move out of my place soon and needed to finish a run first. around day 23 yepp.

C

crossouttheiis

they are starting to swell... I guess we will see. I have more just starting to veg for my new location.

Top Bottom