Reef bucket system

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey guys here is our bucket system these are grown legal under health canada permit
I will take detail pics as they adjust to there new homes
we have Pink kush , love potion #1 , burmese and queen .
~reef~

Reef bucket system
Reef bucket system 2
Reef bucket system 3
Reef bucket system 4
L

Limeygreen

That light set up is very intense! Are those next generation ballasts? What are you running in those buckets? And last question, I apologize for asking so many but are you still using AN feed?

B

bigbag

nice...hey whats your take on hydroponic produced seed crops?bigger,plumper seeds?

M

myst

Nice brother! That setup looks top notch!

How many fans are cooling those lights? What is the wattage, 400's, 600's?

I'm in the middle of a room rebuild and I've been toying around with the idea of using the solid ducts as opposed to the felxi-foil sh*t. You just confirmed it. Solid it is.

So are those homemade cooltubes? If so could we get some details and if not whose are they?

I love that line-up too!

Thanks

buffbuds

buffbuds

Yup. That brings a tear to my eye. I just started flower and when I can find my camera battery I will post it up, but reef, you just showed me what I should be doing. :-) Great set up!!!. I just picked up alot of bastard child burmese mixes as a gift, can't wait to run them!!!

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Reef, if ya don't mind..what size chiller are you runnin?

R

Reeferman

The lights in the tubes are 1000 w and 600 w lights I am receiving 750 w digital next week and will replace all the 600's with 750's I am told the 750's run at the same temps roughly I had never herd of the 750 until recently my supplier decided to give me 4 750 hps and 8 bulbs to replace 2 DOA ballasts and 1 DOA bulb .

I have never used advanced nutrients I did 1 run with advance years ago and went back to 6 pack , I will be starting my own nutrient company this fall "love potion for plants " is my specific formula that I have adapted and perfected over time with the strongest learning curve in holland when I lived there .

Our favorite plant has specific needs at specific time the industry has been filled with BS for a decade now .

The key lies in feeding the exact correct NPK for our favorite plant at the correct EC (ppm) many of the additives sold today do very little to improve yield .

So many pay so much in the midst of a fuel crisis for water to be shipped globally , its not rocket science but it sincerely helps to have had a couple decades working with many strains and buying all the major products and learning what works and what does not I was really always worried when I first started making my own nutrients wandering am I doing this correctly after years of doing it I always regret when I do not custom blend my foods , high quality food grade salts are essential and many companies are not buying the best salts they are buying the salts that come at the best price which was china and to some degree still is but the chinese government has placed a new 110% tax on NPK exports .

Our salts all come from the middle east and are food grade , we use no dies or markers .

We will be marketing a 6-9 week formula and special tropical formula specific to the needs of sativa's .
We also have a special formula for root development and transplant our foods will produce super high yields because of quality and correct information about when to feed what to your plants .

Our foods have everything in them that you need no additives with few exceptions strait goods for about half the price per crop of advanced or canna .
As soon as the new wed store is off and running in the Uk which will free up my time and guarantee great customer service !
I will be working on this company we already have a canadian distributor and warehouse I have been asked to sell my formula to other companies in europe and I am really glad I did not .
I will also be designing and marketing a few gardens that are plug and play out of the box .
Our web site will have banners on the Uk RMS site I am rushing nothing dude to legal and personal issues I have had problems in the past now we have the correct people do the correct jobs to bring everything to everyone .

My new breeds will be totally photographed and logged I am hoping to reduce my personal online activity by having as much information about each strain printed in the seeds guide .

I have assembled the best collection of parents I have ever had carefully collecting and organizing everything with the support of great friends and partners RMS will be better than ever .

I have been working on many projects that are half finished because of adverse conditions legal and personal issues .
Those projects will come to pass these projects are what many have asked for the Rm ultimate line for commercial production yields to medical strains .

We know what have been raved about by our customers and we know what many customers have in mind while many of my great exotic strains are loved we have focussed on very stable strains that are the bench mark for production and quality .
These include true 42 day high yield indica strain , The strongest highest yielding indica strain we have created backed by actually testing done labs in Holland
Our sativa collection will be stream lined into the ultimate line with accurate detail on finish times and feeding instruction , The rms ultimate outdoor strains 3 strains for teh 3 regions of the most well worked perfect outdoor we know of today .
We have been working with some great folks in europe with access to scientific testing access who have graciously helped me to maintain very special parent plants and who hold and test every clone we send this has helped me to assemble and plan out my goals for the next 2 years .

Sorry to have dragged on here I just thought I would explain the entire plan for teh near future .

Upinsmoke here on the farm is the business manager co-owner of Reeferman seeds .
He will handle all customer service and shipping of seeds I have nothing to do with the future of that aspect of Reeferman , I will however be handling all breeding and the plant foods and garden equipment We will have product in both canada and the UK

Reeferman

B

blueskies

What indica strain do you have that is 42 days with a high yield?

R

Reeferman

It will be my next release its called heavy half its a 42 day heavy duty indica strain that produces football sized buds at 1 per sq ft on coco filled tables under 400 w hps lights in tunnels we average 1.3 grams per w of light .
The buds are hard as rocks and frosty much like the old crystal ship but way faster more narcotic and heavier
~reef~

T

Trillion

Big claims reef, if what you say is true then i salute you and your hard work. This could turn the nutrient industry on it's head

nurlord

nurlord

It will be my next release its called heavy half its a 42 day heavy duty indica strain that produces football sized buds at 1 per sq ft on coco filled tables under 400 w hps lights in tunnels we average 1.3 grams per w of light .
The buds are hard as rocks and frosty much like the old crystal ship but way faster more narcotic and heavier
~reef~

Man I cannot wait until November when your up and running!

P.S

People grow in coco on tables? Do you all use the mats?

G

Goldenboy

dam i cant wait for all your new gear Reef... Are your nutrients avilable in canada yet?? Tryin out your nutrients just moved to the top of my todo list!!

R

Reeferman

I will not have them ready to distribute until november december !

B

boxmunch9

nurlord, I've used those mats and they are awesome with 6inch cubes on them, the roots grow like crazy. gnats love them too, only bad thing

nurlord

nurlord

I wish they would start making cubes out of cocoa. I've decided I hate rockwool.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
General Hydro makes cubes out of coco...

B

blueskies

what is somethin comparable to that indica that you speak of that is available now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom