Reeferman Romulan

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guerillaMAN

kingdom romulan from 08.. started this pheno weeks back... old pix i'll update with new ones... this stuff has maybe a week or two left max and i'll do a full smoke and grow report for it...

Rms romulan 1
Rms romulan 2
D

Dubsta

Hey Guerillaman co2 wtf u want me to call u lol, I'd love to see a finished pic of that Romulan... You got one?????

Oldbay

Oldbay

I take it no such thing as the pine pheno cut floating around? That was the one I remember being the best of the lot and the "keeper" pheno for those of us who like to keep a jar around that causes us to drool on our shoes.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

wassup tokin!!! nice romulan!!!!!!!! i'm a grape ape also!!!!!!!!! love the purps!!!!!!!!peace djxx

S

Smokejumper

I'm excited I saw this thread. I've got four seedlings of Reef"s Romulan going from seeds purchased in Feb. '06.
Praying for at least one good female.
Peace, SJ.

buffbuds

buffbuds

and here it is a room with 2000 watts going over a sea of green, and an additional screen of green. The right half of the room, and the screen are Romulan, the others are a bastrard child of cherry bomb incida (short pheno) and love potion #1 2006, sativa lemon pledge pheno. GREAT nugs, but I burnt them, and they got seeded as it was a hermie mix and I did 40 different seeds.... anyways, sorry, it's a camera phone, but you get the picture.

so, the first 2 are my room, the 3rd is a romulan that I burnt this last harvest. it went to 7 1/2 weeks and was DANK

Room 1
Room2
Romulan
L

-LeToni

nice pics!

Reeferman Romulan is one of my favorites,The flavor is a high point with this strain, and the high is very pleasant..up and clear buzz It fades to lightly dreamy, but with a calming and relaxed body effect. its extremely tasty with flavors sweet pine. no purps. easy to grow, produce a great resin content and no mold.

tony:cool0041:

P

poedizzle

Would love to get my hands on that grape romulan!! that would be a GREAT addition to my collection! peace
~POE~!

buffbuds

buffbuds

wish I could help, I'm swimming in clones here, but I've never believed in shipping them. I have a great pheno. my right table that was all short in those pictures is a week from a 56 day finish, and it's soooooo heavy, all 50 of the tops are struggling to stay sideways. I don't have enough money to go buythe 50 niew-co-rols that I need... and I don't intend on doing this many tops ever again. I recently switched to organic nutes (pure blend pro) at a lower PPM (1000 by week 4) and they are doing much better, though they are half the height, they have resin running on the leafs, a new development for me. have a D80 in my roomates truck, I'll get pics of the harvest.

D

Dubsta

Nice Buffbuds Id love to try that Romulan. I made some Pink Kush x RM Sour Diesel Kush 06 and SD x Purps i really think there gonna put out some winners. The Romulan is on top of my list. Cant wait to get some new Reef strain in the collection as long as there winners, havnt heard much about the harmony yet, well i havnt seen any good pictures of a fnished bud at least i hopin his new strains hes working on wil be some new legends like the lovepotion, willie nelson, sour diesek kush 06(i dont personally like his new version my friend in town just finished and none of his phenos are close to as good as the 06 RM SD smell, potency is just not the same. It does look similar in some places though.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

rom d!!

wassup token!!!here is a pic of some romulan diesel day 45!!!they are federations seeds i think!!! my buddy gifted them to me!!! peace djxx

Romulan d
buffbuds

buffbuds

Ok, so just harvested one plant, 6 oz total..... nice. It was a screen of green though. Dispensaries are going nuts over the smell and look of it, I think I have a keeper

buffbuds

buffbuds

so. Just had a VERY nice day. Went to the newest dispersary in town, became the 3rd person to sell meds to them, out of appearantly 85 samples they've smoked from local patients, this stuff is DA BOMB, and comanded a very fair price, even when I let them name the price for me.

Reef, I can't tell ya what to do, becasue you're god to me (you've bred all my favorite genetics), but these are the shiznat. short finishing time, frosty as hell, and sooooo nice and stanky. After Bhodi Satva, I didn't know what direction you guys were going would be good for me, but this seals my oppinion for at LEAST another 4 attempts at your genetics :-) Thanks.

buffbuds

buffbuds

Ok, maybe my system is really dialed in, or maybe I'm a good salesman, but this romulan is selling like hotcakes... its 7 days after harvest 2 days into cure, and it's all gone. 'Cept the headstash. :-). So, romulan is the shit, currently high as hell off of 2 bowl loads

Top Bottom