Reeferman Romulan

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eggman

Hey folks. I have a pac of Reefs Rom that I have been sitting on for about three years. Rom is one of a couple strains that really intrest me.
In time I plan to do an all Rom and Rom x run.
Have most of Next Gen`s crosses and their Rom plus a Rom x U.B.C. Chemo from a trusted bro that makes me drool just thinking about it!
A handfull of x`s from other folks as well.
Some great pics in this thread along with good info.
Nice job.
Eggman

buffbuds

buffbuds

yup, my romulan is trading well on the clone market, it's a GREAT plant....

B

bigbag

Eggman,
Fed's Rom x UBC is insane...u'll c!also Next Gens Rom x "lizard"Hashplant is a very strong indica...beware!

E

Eggman

Hey bigbag, good information. Might have to bump up the Rom run!
Eggman

B

bigbag

hope u like "piney"tasting smoke...Rom is 1 of the pineyest.they say Rom was first developed in the l8 60's making it 1 of the oldest modern drug cultivars

C

CannabisSativa

I saw reef post somewhere he's the one who got the grape romulan out to the public, back in the pay it forward days, my question to reef is what is the grape rom? Is it just a select pheno you found or a rom cross of some sort?

I dont remember it being any of the ones being given out (all I really remember were the pure sats and breeding stock...) Im kinda surprised it took so long for it to get a "name" online for being so old.

D

Dubsta

Cant wait to see how those do for u Assuie. Romulan is one of my favorites. Keep it up homie! Cant wait to see my RM Sour Diesel 06 doing killer justice under your hands, the RM Mendo Purps is supossed to be similar to romulan but mines a lil different, just straight DANK smell, makes your nose hair tingle. Cant wait to see your pics of them.

Illmind

Illmind

nice rom

ya aussie that last pic u show looks just like the real clone. prolly one of the strongest indicas still to this day..

fractal

fractal

The grape romulan finally came my way and I was going to let it go because of very weird variegation on the clone. Now it has gone away and what there is is a huge, long-cola bearing super grape smelling plant with pink hairs on the buds. Totally classy all around. So I pollinated it with blockhead pollen and will soak the seeds in TSP or whatever it was to diminish any chance of viruses in the future plants. Romulan, there's nothing like it and the pine and grape phenos are both worthy.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

still waiting on this one to make a return Reef! let me know when it hits....

D

Dubsta

thats werid assuie i thougt once that mine was spitting a few nanner but it never made any seeds and no actuall big pods over showed up i just thought i saw a few bannana's but eventually i thought they were something else.. Let it finish and try it. For some reason in soil i dont think it smells as much or look as good, my boy ran it in fox farm everything and it just did'n't look the same. its a really good dwc plant. save me a clone of the rm purps please

D

Dubsta

I'd like to see the RM Romulan put out again, I smoked some a while back and it was killer grape rom.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

I'd like to see the RM Romulan put out again, I smoked some a while back and it was killer grape rom.

i've been waiting on some for over a year now Dub. got a line on the Grape Rom cutting but the guy is a little paranoid about sending right now. seeds or the cut, seems i keep hitting a brick wall, thinking of just moving on and forgetting about it. if it does come my way soon, i got you covered Dub.

Top Bottom