Reefermans harmony

• Thread starter Jkhan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Hey everybody looking for any info on harmony theres not to much out there found 1 half completed grow journal on here that's it.if anyone has any pics or any experience growing it please share thanks in advance

S

SSHZ

Ask Karma Genetics for an update...... he's about a month in flowering with Harmony. Send him a pm.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah look up rockstar its a harmony pheno makeing its rounds threw canada

B

bigbag

prediction: if/when harmony gets entered in the cup it will kill it. perfect blend of OG and lemon thai with a hint of SMCG, potent, fun and very tasty

G

Green Supreme

Like to see Love Potion and Harmoney go head to head with folks that know whats what. Hmmm. Peace GS

B

bigbag

just puffed on some really nice LP#1 on the island and it was a real nice daytime buzz that lasted a long time, forgot how nice the LP high was...

L

LongFlight

I have wanted these seeds for 2 years now, but Reef has simply had TERRIBLE germ reports for pretty much the last 2 years.

If I can just find one report on the net dated in the last 6 months from CURRENT STOCK with 50% germ, I will buy 3 packs.

Can anyone shed light besides Canadians? All the positive reports and positive comments come from Canadians. I swear they have different stock than us in the States have access to...

B

bigbag

the LP#1 has way larger colas and tastes way dif, more lemon and pine. they both have intense highs that can be enjoyed during the day. both def good pots, but i wouldnt call either a grail...

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Yeah, actually it was a Lemon Pledge odor, not the lemon scent of Thai.

As a teenager, I grew up on Columbian Gold. I distinctly remember a bell going off in my head the first time I smoked LP1, that the buzz was VERY similar to the buzz of the Columbian of old. Maybe there was something else in it, but I think I would have noticed Thai influence if it were significant.

Regardless, if you can get the old LP1, in seed form or cutting, it would be worth your while if you enjoy sativas.

N

Nirrity

Misterdirt oh man can i ask you did you smoke both colombian gold and thai back in the days?

P

pitch_black

Wanna know how good Reeferman gear is?
c99*cam3 1/10 germ -miniature pheno
Harmony 2/10 " (males)
African Black 0/10 "
total=420$ results=shit

stay away

S

SSHZ

LOL......... 3 out of 30 germ rate. Sorry man, that sucks. I still own a bunch of his stuff but I won't be bothering a grow with his crap.

N

nuttyguy

HD was running a special on reeferman seeds about a year back and I picked up 3 pacs of harmony for $215 w/shipping. The first pac only produced 2 plants out of 10 seeds. Tried a second pac and got 7/10.
They have been vegin for a little over a mounth and a half. I have seen 3 plants with male pre flowers and 1 has female pre flowers. 2 of the 9 plants have way shorter spacing between nodes. The rest have what I would call stretchy sativa node spacing. I have 1 that smells skunky fuely and has not shown pre-flowers yet. The rest have a lemon peel sent when rubbing the stems.

So germ rate is just below 50%.

Top Bottom