ReeferRons Perpetual Grow Log and other Miscellaneous Stuff

• Thread starter ReeferRon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Awesome grow Ron glad u have found the love of growing again them some frosty looking nugs u have there well done mate
Thank you mate! I'm so happy you came by to check me out. Stick around and we'll get Thc Bomb dialed in. You and your yields inspire me! Thank you for being apart of this awesome community.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That's the kitties. The two black cats are Henry and Fred. The white guys name is Marvin and he is my special friend. We got some serious bromance going on at Reefer Rons house!View attachment 1089135View attachment 1089136View attachment 1089137View attachment 1089139

And that's Hendrix...he stays couch locked and don't even smoke...View attachment 1089140View attachment 1089141
Nice looking dog u have there Ron is he a pitty? I have a red nose myself beautiful dog
That's the kitties. The two black cats are Henry and Fred. The white guys name is Marvin and he is my special friend. We got some serious bromance going on at Reefer Rons house!View attachment 1089135View attachment 1089136View attachment 1089137View attachment 1089139

And that's Hendrix...he stays couch locked and don't even smoke...View attachment 1089140View attachment 1089141
nice looking dog Ron is it a pitty I have a red nose pit bull myself they get a bad rap but my boy wouldn’t hurt a fly

BBB9B41A 8A86 4515 8564 1FA61F1CB575
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Nice looking dog u have there Ron is he a pitty? I have a red nose myself beautiful dog

nice looking dog Ron is it a pitty I have a red nose pit bull myself they get a bad rap but my boy wouldn’t hurt a fly
Wow mate he is a beautiful boy! What's his name? Yes Hendrix is part pit part lab. So gentle, he lets the cats run the house...lol Has a terrifying bark and growl, but wouldn't hurt a fly either.

Couch locked again...
IMG 0525
IMG 1336

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

"Oh me oh my I cant explain, she might just be my everything!"-Leon Bridges

What's good! Another awesome day. This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Well I have a dilemma this morning... After looking in the veg room I realized I don't really have room for all these plants. I have a full flower room and an almost completely full veg room. Shoot man I need another flower light! Someone tell my wife... but be nice about it cuz she aint gonna be happy. lol
IMG 1629
IMG 1627

Yes I like to pack the plants in, but I may have bitten off more than I can chew. 2-4 weeks before the first ones are ready for harvest and I will have space to flower the 8 plants that are under the BP3000. Plants pictured in veg are 4 Made of Honor #1, 2 Thc Bomb #1, and 2 Thc Bomb #2. Plants in flower are week 1, week 3, and week 6 flower...gotta love the stagger!

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am following as well, I enjoy pups & 1 cat. Feral cats are a problem here in the coastal bend of Texas and the weather is coming again "Cold", for the coastal bend. Thanks for the views.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I am following as well, I enjoy pups & 1 cat. Feral cats are a problem here in the coastal bend of Texas and the weather is coming again "Cold", for the coastal bend. Thanks for the views.
Hey, Thanx for stopping by! You are more than welcome here. Texas huh, I went to Corpus Christi on a vacation once a long time ago. HOT! Too hot for this Yankee!

I'm sorry to hear about the feral cat problem. Beside growing, animals are my passion. Over the years I've figured out plants and animals never let you down. You give them what they need, they reward you with what you need. A perfect symbiotic relationship! I wish I could save all the little homeless kitties...
Bubbles

SSgrower

SSgrower

Our area pet shelter is a "No kill" facility & I've delivered 3 females this week, 1 more to go, then maybe the males will leave my property. I've had Cornish Rex [2] and they were "Cool Cats". My Australian mix just past away so I am looking for a new buddy.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Our area pet shelter is a "No kill" facility & I've delivered 3 females this week, 1 more to go, then maybe the males will leave my property. I've had Cornish Rex [2] and they were "Cool Cats". My Australian mix just past away so I am looking for a new buddy.

Wow! You are one of the good ones. Thank you! My wife is a the most kind hearted person I have ever met, she makes boxes with hay in them every year and puts them in our back yard..."just in case there's a cold homeless kitty". She says.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I live in Chicago and a buddy of mine rescued two feral cats. Basically they are outdoor cats who can get food and shelter in his backyard. They are chipped etc but not fully brought into the house.

Those things go find a rabbit or mouse to eat basically at will. They have a spot in the middle of the back yard where they deposit carcasses they are done with....it's amazing. Rabbits, rats, mice, birds...in the summer several a day. Astonishingly effective predators.

He used to have mice in his walls. His garden is untouched by rabbits. 🤷‍♂️🤔🙃🐈🐯😼🦁

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Day 42 flower for my Made of Honor #1 and #2...pistils are already starting to go orange...idk if that's a good thing or not.. we shall see. I know they sure are pretty and getting fat n frosty!

Pheno#1 has a nice purple tint to her. Pheno #2 is probably one of the frostiest plants I've ever had. The pictures don't do it justice...all I have is an iphone 8 and a shaky old man hand..lol She has so many trichomes I almost thought she was moldy..I had to take a second look.

When I was growing last, we were striving for the 20% thc range, now the breeders have strains clocking in at 30%...this is supposed to be one of them..I have never grown anything so supposedly potent and am very excited because I like the strong stuff! 2-4 weeks and they get the chop!

Pheno#1
IMG 1641

Pheno#2
IMG 1630

IMG 1647
IMG 1649

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

My wife don't grow yet but she loves to take pictures of the plants for me. She actually takes most of my photos as have shaky old man hands, and hers turn out much better. Here's some she took tonight.

Made of Honor Day 45 flower...So far exactly as the breeder describes.

DESCRIPTION
About:

Currently one of our house favorites, Made of Honor is truly a match made in heaven. Our best and most coveted outdoor varietal finally joined with one of the best indoor and greenhouse varieties. An overabundance of sticky resin oozes from her at an unbelievably early stage in flowering. The terpene rich flowers reek like raspberry danish pastries, with slight vanilla overtones and nose burning, alcohol-like vapor. This is a super potent strain and is not for the lightweights!

From the Breeder:

Sour snow is a well worked pedigree line that consistently produces amazing offspring. Made of Honor was created using the breeders cut (reversed) of Bad Girl and our breeders cut of Sour Snow (#13). Her phenotypic variation is much below average with most of the offspring resembling Bad Girl in appearance with slightly less purple hues. Expect high 20’s to 30’s in potency as both Sour Snow and Bad Girl consistently reach those numbers.

From the Grower:

This strain is super easy to grow, has great mold and pest resistance and will excel in multiple growing environments including outdoor gardens, greenhouses and indoors. She is aggressive and grows almost continuously during the flower cycle. Don't expect to keep her short, if you don't have much headspace she is probably not a good choice for you. Stalks and branches are generally sturdy but will require minimal trellising if you plan to grow huge plants.

IMG 1703
IMG 1707

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Enjoyed the read. Following along.
Cannabis is helping you cope physically, and mentally, comes through in your comments and wife’s photography. Good work!
Gave you a nom for photo of the month!
love that sour snow photo 🔥

Mr.G

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Enjoyed the read. Following along.
Cannabis is helping you cope physically, and mentally, comes through in your comments and wife’s photography. Good work!
Gave you a nom for photo of the month!
love that sour snow photo 🔥

Mr.G
I'm so glad your here! And what an awesome thing to recognize. You are so right this healing plant helps me in so many ways other than just getting me high.

Physically since I've been back growing I am feeling better than ever. My garden is in the basement and I probably hit those basement stairs about 20 times a day...lol I've lost 15lbs.

Mentally oh man if I could count the ways...I'm Bi Polar. So I suffer from sometimes debilitating anxiety. Usually comes on when I'm out in public. If I do me a dab and a dose of CBD oil before I leave the house, no anxiety at all. The doctor tries to give me Xanax for anxiety and that is straight up addictive poison imo. I also have a hard time sleeping when I'm manic, a couple dabs and I sleep like baby. The doctor tries to give me Seroquel for sleep...yuck! That shit will turn you into a straight up zombie. I also use it for good ole depression. Hard to be depressed when you have a basement full of 25%-30% THC...lol I just love everything about this healing plant! I hope that comes through.

Thank you for the great compliments and the nomination! My wife will be stoked. Another great thing about this plant is meeting cool people like you!
30 mins

DiFabz

DiFabz

Hey @ReferRon
I just wanted to kindly suggest AN cal-mag and AN revive to correct the nitro whore tendencies of those lovely THC Bombs. That’s what I had to do to get mine to stop throwing their “yellowing tantrums”. The cal-mag helped because I use RO water but when I used the revive and Cal-mag, it corrected the bombs in one feed. I then maintained the bombs with 2ml/l cal-mag and 1ml/l revive each week. Problem solved. Food for thought bro. Best wishes.

Last edited:
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hey @ReferRon
I just wanted to kindly suggest AN cal-mag and AN revive to correct the nitro whore tendencies of those lovely THC Bombs. That’s what I had to do to get mine to stop throwing their “yellowing tantrums”. The cal-mag helped because I use RO water but when I used the revive and Cal-mag, it corrected the bombs in one feed. I then maintained the bombs with 2ml/l cal-mag and 1ml/l revive each week. Problem solved. Food for thought bro. Best wishes.
Hello @DiFabz, Thanx a whole lot for the suggestion! I have some Cal Mag Plus on hand and even gave them 4ml per gallon when I first started seeing the yellowing. I have their clones coming right behind them and I doubled the grow nutes for the first few weeks of flower. I stopped using the Cal Mag because I'm using tap water and dolomite so I figured maybe too much...?

IDK they had some problems in early veg as well, but the Cal Mag seemed to have cleared it right up...maybe I shouldn't have stopped. I know they were putting on some massive buds, then stalled...blah! Good thing there's a next time! I've never used the Revive but I'm open minded and will look into it.

How did your THC Bombs turn out? Smoke report? Mine although still quite yellow are protecting their flowers and getting frosty! Smell of pine and diesel fuel...

Day 42 Flower still a few week to go it seems...
IMG 1667
IMG 1669
IMG 1668

DiFabz

DiFabz

Hello @DiFabz, Thanx a whole lot for the suggestion! I have some Cal Mag Plus on hand and even gave them 4ml per gallon when I first started seeing the yellowing. I have their clones coming right behind them and I doubled the grow nutes for the first few weeks of flower. I stopped using the Cal Mag because I'm using tap water and dolomite so I figured maybe too much...?

IDK they had some problems in early veg as well, but the Cal Mag seemed to have cleared it right up...maybe I shouldn't have stopped. I know they were putting on some massive buds, then stalled...blah! Good thing there's a next time! I've never used the Revive but I'm open minded and will look into it.

How did your THC Bombs turn out? Smoke report? Mine although still quite yellow are protecting their flowers and getting frosty! Smell of pine and diesel fuel...

Day 42 Flower still a few week to go it seems...
View attachment 1092038View attachment 1092040View attachment 1092044

You and I have had a very similar experience with the THC Bombs. Issues during veg then turning almost white with nitro deficiency during the first 3-4 weeks flower.
This is currently my first run with the THC Bombs as well. Pictured is the mother I selected and her babies. I have one clone in the chamber with the THC Bombs one week behind to see how it would do. Aside from not being the biggest fan about the yield on this phenos clone (not the mother I selected but a cutting off one of the Bombs while in veg), the nugg is heavily frosted and incredibly dank. Quality always over quantity.
To make a long story short bro, my furthest THC Bombs are only 39 days into flower. I’ll post a few pics once the lights fire on.
So with all this being said, using cal mag and revive with my cuttings and mother THC Bombs, I haven’t had a single issue.
hope this helps brother.

C46C9295 CBA1 4406 BE0F 9F8E9B37CF70
0B772811 6D55 4CDC A036 8828F0C894C2
24BF435E 40BA 44CA ADFE A5DA7F8F41D0
58350801 08F9 44D5 86D9 66DBC4C7DA40
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

You and I have had a very similar experience with the THC Bombs. Issues during veg then turning almost white with nitro deficiency during the first 3-4 weeks flower.
This is currently my first run with the THC Bombs as well. Pictured is the mother I selected and her babies. I have one clone in the chamber with the THC Bombs one week behind to see how it would do. Aside from not being the biggest fan about the yield on this phenos clone (not the mother I selected but a cutting off one of the Bombs while in veg), the nugg is heavily frosted and incredibly dank. Quality always over quantity.
To make a long story short bro, my furthest THC Bombs are only 39 days into flower. I’ll post a few pics once the lights fire on.
So with all this being said, using cal mag and revive with my cuttings and mother THC Bombs, I haven’t had a single issue.
hope this helps brother.
This for sure helps! Any info on this finicky strain is appreciated! I will get it dialed in this next round hopefully.

You sure have some nice plants and a nice clean set up! Thank you so much for sharing. Gonna get some AN cal mag and AN Revive to add to the line up...thanx for the suggestions.

I have two phenos of the Bomb going, they are almost exactly the same except one is like twice the size of the other. Stay tuned we will see how these turn out and smoke. So far she has been no walk in the park to grow but if its quality smoke its all worth it in the long run. Please keep us updated as to how yours turn out as well. Thanx again! -ReeferRon

DiFabz

DiFabz

This for sure helps! Any info on this finicky strain is appreciated! I will get it dialed in this next round hopefully.

You sure have some nice plants and a nice clean set up! Thank you so much for sharing. Gonna get some AN cal mag and AN Revive to add to the line up...thanx for the suggestions.

I have two phenos of the Bomb going, they are almost exactly the same except one is like twice the size of the other. Stay tuned we will see how these turn out and smoke. So far she has been no walk in the park to grow but if its quality smoke its all worth it in the long run. Please keep us updated as to how yours turn out as well. Thanx again! -ReeferRon

Top Bottom