ReeferRons Perpetual Grow Log and other Miscellaneous Stuff

• Thread starter ReeferRon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Alright, alright, alright! What's good all. This is a yield update:

Well everything was nice and dry this morning so I cut it all off the stems, weighed it, and put in the jars. My goal was 10-14 ounces for the four plants harvested, and I did ok. 321 grams of dried, trimmed flower, and about 3 ounces of trim and larf.

A little less flower than I hoped for to be honest, but it is what it is... I figure 321 grams from four plants and that light has 12 plants under it. So I can multiply yield by three. Right around 963 grams is what that light is producing for me.

Not to shabby I guess and a little more than I yielded with the HPS bulbs. I think i made a good choice replacing the HPS with the new LEDS. I have no regrets, and don't miss fighting with heat the whole grow or running that damn A/C.

Using the leds instead of the hps/mh has resulted is about a $50-$75 a month savings in electricity. My wife was stoked. More yield, less electricity, and right around the same potency. I'm sold, and have another one of these lights on order!

IMG 2003
IMG 2004

Thc Bomb #1 Yielded 78 grams dried trimmed flower. This plant was WAY early and I'm almost embarrassed I picked her so early. Could have went 2-4 weeks more easy. Not very pretty but here she is. Smoke report to follow the cure.
IMG 2005
IMG 2007
IMG 2009

Thc Bomb #2 Yielded 77 grams dried trimmed flower. Again way early...
IMG 2010
IMG 2012
IMG 2013

Made of Honor #1 Yielded 84 grams dried and trimmed flower. Now this plant is straight fire! She could have gone another few days but she is still really frosty and super stinky. Smells of gas and skunk. Largest yielder and probably the most potent. Keeper for sure.
IMG 2014
IMG 2015
IMG 2017

Made of Honor #2 Yielded 82 grams dried trimmed flower. I'm torn about this one. She is VERY frosty, but has a very light smell...we will see once she gets a little cure.
IMG 2018
IMG 2020
IMG 2019

Total 321 grams dried and trimmed flower plus around 2-3 ounces of trim/larf. I'm not mad. I got over 11 ounces and only need it to last 5 weeks till the next 4 plant harvest. God is good people.
IMG 1996

the rrock

the rrock

nice work Ron,Im a big fan of bomb seeds, I found they do way better outside,Gorilla Bomb ive ran last five years ,grew thc bomb and crossed male with pure romulan(RomBomb) testing those indoors now but going all in this year outdoors. Crazy thing was getting a male from fem seeds(thc bomb). Gorilla bomb one pheno taste smell and smoke like blueberry muffins(more than DJ short orig BB)
love your grow journal and your story,alot of people would have gave up

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Nice work looks great!
Thank you! So nice to finally have some buds in the jars. I went about 6 years into between this grow and my last. Spent the last 6 years buying my meds from the Detroit dispensaries.. Spending like 14k a year on the bottom shelf stuff. lol Still pisses me off thinking about it. Oh well , water under the bridge.

Took me a about $2000 to upgrade my lights and get this grow started. That started in November, here it is the first of March and I've got over 11 ounces of quality smoke. Pretty cool. Good investment and the greatest hobby of all time!

Quality is there. Solid. 🔥

Mr.G
Mr. G, Thank you for the kind words! I would say its quality smoke for sure. Haven't really tried any of the flower myself, I'm dabbing the trim run BHO now so the flower can get a good dry and cure before I start dipping. I did roll my wife a joint of the Made of Honor #1 larf and she is staring at me now with a big ole grin and is obviously high as hippy! So two thumbs up from the misses!

nice work Ron,Im a big fan of bomb seeds, I found they do way better outside,Gorilla Bomb ive ran last five years ,grew thc bomb and crossed male with pure romulan(RomBomb) testing those indoors now but going all in this year outdoors. Crazy thing was getting a male from fem seeds(thc bomb). Gorilla bomb one pheno taste smell and smoke like blueberry muffins(more than DJ short orig BB)
love your grow journal and your story,alot of people would have gave up
Hey rrock. What's good man. Outside huh? Hmm...I have some Thc Bomb Clones that will be just right for outdoors this year.

I thought about putting a couple out in my back yard, but security is kind of a concern. I just know the kids in my hood would jump my fence and take my buds. That would suck. I thought about building a cage out there like a kennel with a fence roof to grow in...try to keep the rippers and robbers out.

IDK about this year, but if I find a keeper next year for sure. A male from a feminized seed? I think I woulda been pissed. Sounds like you made lemonade out of lemons. Very cool. Are you a breeder? Never produced a seed on purpose. lol Maybe something I get into in the future though.

Gorilla Bomb sounds fantastic! When I was planning this grow, I had GB in mind. When I went to purchase the seeds they where sold out... Now they have them for $39 for 5 seeds, that's a great price.. (Seed Cellar) I should probably try those out. I love those blueberry phenos!

Thanx for the compliment! And thank you for reading my journal and following along. Please feel free to post any time! This thing is...perpetual. No give up in me! We are gonna do this, and we are gonna do this well!

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Oh yeah! I have little journal I can post in...lol Its been awhile so I decide to bump my shit. Hard to keep up with the journal when your stoned to the bone and stuck to the damn couch...Ahh to have my problems.

Check out my 50 kilo sack!
IMG 2108

I picked that up at a yard sale for a buck! lol That big hole in wall its covering is where the air conditioner USED TO BE. (Thank you LED.)

So I took four clones from my Made of Honor #1 because I had a dream that she died. Ended up being the most potent, prettiest, stickiest, stinky, highest yielding pheno in the garden. Listen to those premonitions folks! Here she is at day 52 flower looking all sexy!
IMG 2095 2
IMG 2096 2
IMG 2097 2

A week or so and its chop time for her!

Here's the four clones I took. Day 18 flower. Just starting to show trichs and starting to stack nicely.
IMG 2086
IMG 2089
IMG 2090
IMG 2104

And Thc Bomb #2 Day 52 flower. She will go another couple weeks. You cant really tell by that picture but that top cola is over a foot long and absolutely covered in trichomes. Even the large fan leaves and stems have trichs. I wish I was better with the phone as these really don't do the plant justice. She is much prettier this go around. Little nitrogen whore that plant is.
IMG 2094 2
IMG 2102

Ok beautiful people. That's my journal bump for now. I hope you enjoyed. I shall return... Peace, Love, and Mary Jane. -ReeferRon
IMG 2098

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh yeah! I have little journal I can post in...lol Its been awhile so I decide to bump my shit. Hard to keep up with the journal when your stoned to the bone and stuck to the damn couch...Ahh to have my problems.

Check out my 50 kilo sack!View attachment 1102744
I picked that up at a yard sale for a buck! lol That big hole in wall its covering is where the air conditioner USED TO BE. (Thank you LED.)

So I took four clones from my Made of Honor #1 because I had a dream that she died. Ended up being the most potent, prettiest, stickiest, stinky, highest yielding pheno in the garden. Listen to those premonitions folks! Here she is at day 52 flower looking all sexy!View attachment 1102749View attachment 1102750View attachment 1102753
A week or so and its chop time for her!

Here's the four clones I took. Day 18 flower. Just starting to show trichs and starting to stack nicely.View attachment 1102755View attachment 1102757View attachment 1102762View attachment 1102763

And Thc Bomb #2 Day 52 flower. She will go another couple weeks. You cant really tell by that picture but that top cola is over a foot long and absolutely covered in trichomes. Even the large fan leaves and stems have trichs. I wish I was better with the phone as these really don't do the plant justice. She is much prettier this go around. Little nitrogen whore that plant is. View attachment 1102764View attachment 1102765

Ok beautiful people. That's my journal bump for now. I hope you enjoyed. I shall return... Peace, Love, and Mary Jane. -ReeferRon
View attachment 1102769
That's an awesome yard sale pickup!!!! Plants look great too. The frost on that thc bomb looks nuts.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

That's an awesome yard sale pickup!!!! Plants look great too. The frost on that thc bomb looks nuts.
For sure what a cool score! Lady I got it from, said her husband was an old hippy and brought it from Cali in the 70's I think. One dollar! A couple years after I found it I was in a dispensary in Detroit and they had one exactly like it on the wall. I told the owner about mine and he offered me an ounce of top shelf for it. I turned it down. I like my dollar 50 kilo sack. Plus top shelf ounces grow on trees around here. Thank you for the kind words! Yes Thc Bomb is really putting it on this run. Last run I chopped at 8 weeks flower. WAY to early. We will let her go till at least ten this time. See what she really can do.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Gday Ron hows things mate u sure looked to have worked that thc bomb out mate looks fire I didn’t keep mine was nice just not off the show lol I’m onto og kush now and I’m embarrassed to say have never grown the strain before So it’s all a learning curve for me.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Ron, that brings back memories of my Panama Red days with Gold Columbian and Michoacon. The later put me to sleep in a creek bed in Arkansas.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Well well well... its been awhile.

Sorry no updates for so long but I have been a busy man as of late. Hey I told you this was perpetual! Since my last post I have doubled my grow space and doubled my yield. I had a 4x8 veg area and a 4x8 flower area. I decided to turn the whole area into a nice 8x8 veg room to feed my two new 5x10 flower tents. My veg room uses two 8bulb T5s for clones and seedlings and two 300 watt bloom plus 3000 quantum boards. I replaced 600 watt MH bulbs and ballast and am so happy with the upgrade! These little boards were under $250 each, run on 300 watts instead of the 600 watt MH, and veg BETTER than the MH. These things create nice compact plants with short internodal spacing. I purchased one on a whim, liked it so much I got another! Great veg lights.
IMG 2769
IMG 2768
IMG 2767

Also since my last post I have more than doubled my flower area. Going from 4x8 to two 5x10s. So far I only have one tent up and running, but the other is being prepared shortly. I run two 650 watt F8 plus Meijiu light bars in each tent. Making for a total of 2600 watts. My yield is about 2-3 pounds every ten weeks off each light, making for right around 8-12 pounds every ten weeks. UPGRADE! We don't play in the dirty Detroit!
IMG 2759
IMG 2748
IMG 2747
IMG 2720

Right now I have some really great genetics going...I have two phenos of Made of Honor, both dialed in and FIRE! One I call Raspberry Cheese Cake pheno, stretches like a sativa all through veg and early flower and then proceeds to put on 18 inch colas! She is no joke, frosty and smells of raspberries and cheese. Ten weeks and she is so potent she will cause anxiety in light weights or those with low tolerance. Very racy and so terpy. The flower yields back 30% concentrate regularly. The second pheno is more on the indica side, less fruity, more skunky earthy and oh so potent. Old school feel good smoke. My favorite in the garden right now and the patients all simply love it.
IMG 2712 2
IMG 2714 2
IMG 2717 2

I have the last of the Thc Bomb finishing up now. It was ok but a real bitch to grow and therefor has been DISCONTINUED. Last run I took her at 8 weeks and she was way to early. She go will ten this run.
IMG 2751

I also have new Crescendo seedlings coming up in the veg room and will go into flower next month. Supposed to be 30% Thc and 37% total cannabinoids! Should be fun.

Ok so that's it for now. I will post more pictures as I get it all up and running. I will try and update a little more often. I hope you are all well and your plants are flourishing! I leave you with a big ole fat dab of some terpy ass Thc diamonds! -ReeferRon
IMG 2620 2

IMG 2731 2
IMG 2739
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

You got some awesome looking stuff goin on now Ron good to c u back will be watching for sure the different colours and shapes in them flower tents are amazing👍
Hey bro! Long time. I hope you are well. How does your garden grow? Mine grows with lots of love and ...LED. Yeah its always fall in the flower tent. Some of the colors this plant produce are amazing! You can tell God likes variety. Funny how the Thc bomb flowers are shaped like grenades...and will blow your mind...lol

Purple Cheese and Oreoz...both fire. Of course. Usually I don't like the purple phenos as much but this one smells of grapes and is SUPER potent. Massive bag appeal. Patients love it. Oreoz is good too. Not very terpy or stinky, but hits REAL hard.
IMG E2608
IMG E2607

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey bro! Long time. I hope you are well. How does your garden grow? Mine grows with lots of love and ...LED. Yeah its always fall in the flower tent. Some of the colors this plant produce are amazing! You can tell God likes variety. Funny how the Thc bomb flowers are shaped like grenades...and will blow your mind...lol

Purple Cheese and Oreoz...both fire. Of course. Usually I don't like the purple phenos as much but this one smells of grapes and is SUPER potent. Massive bag appeal. Patients love it. Oreoz is good too. Not very terpy or stinky, but hits REAL hard.
View attachment 1132532View attachment 1132533
Looks fire my friend I’m still dodging along mate just finished up an Og kush turned out pretty good better smoke than my THC bomb not the yield though unsure on what to grow next I’m waiting on a new tent for flower myself only 2.4m though I wish I had your space 😂

Moshmen

Moshmen

Around ReeferRons house we only partake in the good stuff! We gonna leave that Bobby Brown and that Reggie Miller to the other guys. My patients know its strictly top shelf all the way. I got no time for half steppin. My favorite color the plant produces...GOLD! lol
View attachment 1132536View attachment 1132537View attachment 1132540View attachment 1132541
Nice work ! All bho extract? We smoke a lot of bho but I constantly see my pressed rosin a little higher on the shelf. Lol not as retry as I’ve given up on bags and don’t mind a little plant matter it’s the meds effectiveness that counts right .

any ways your opinion on between bho and pressed wax?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Well I've been creeping around the Farm for a little while now and decided it was time to start a log, journal, diary, whatever you wanna call it...

A little about me:
50 years old, Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. My wife and I own a home out in the burbs now. I'm disabled and on disability so everything I do is on a tight budget. Been smoking 38 years and growing off and on for around 25 years. I'm Bi-polar and use cannabis to help me sleep, with anxiety, and depression. I also just enjoy smoking recreationally. My wife also smokes recreationally.

In 2007 the police kicked in my front door and found 76 plants growing in a back bedroom. (30 of them where just clones in an aero cloner.)They charged me with manufacturing a controlled substance a level 2 felony. Took my house, car, all my gear, and all my toys. Put me on probation for 2 years and made me do a bunch of community service. Was probably the lowest point in my life... A nosey neighbor turned me in.

That stopped me from growing again until 2013 when the wife and I purchased our new home and I got a Medical Marijuana card so I could go completely legal. Was going great for a couple years then I got some clones from the hood and unknowingly introduced mites into the garden. Got them BAD. Destroyed my whole crop. I lost thousands. I was so upset, I almost gave up. I sold all my grow gear and started buying our smoke from the local shops. For the past couple years I've been spending $1000-$1200 a month on weed.

Finally I got the itch to start growing again this summer. It was so hard trying to buy weed and purchase all the gear I needed to get started at the same time...but I did it! That leads us to now...

A little about the grow:
I grow in a room in my basement. its an 8x8 room, I built a wall in the middle and made a 4x8 veg area and a 4x8 flower room. In my veg room I have a 4ft 8 bulb T5 I use for seedlings and clones. Then I have a BP3000 QB for my teens to veg under.View attachment 1089066View attachment 1089091

I use a homemade aero cloner for making clones and so far I have 100% success rate with rooting my clones. A Sterlite container, air stone, air pump, air hose, and some duct tape. Cost me like $15. View attachment 1089076View attachment 1089079

For my flower room right now I only have enough light to flower a 4x5 space. I plan on getting another light as soon as I get some buds in the jars. I took a risk and got my flower light from Alibaba. I did some research and found a guy using the light I got on another forum. After seeing his results I decided to take the leap. Got the Meijiu 650w A8. Meanwell Driver Samsung diodes...yada yada yada. View attachment 1089086View attachment 1089087View attachment 1089089View attachment 1089090

Right now I have 2 strains going..Thc Bomb from Bomb seeds and Made of Honor from Twenty20 Mendocino seeds. 2 different phenos of each. All was going well until last week when both THC bombs went completely yellow. Nitrogen whores for real. But that's ok because I have clones of both phenos coming right behind them and I will double N for them. So far Thc Bomb has been no walk in the park.View attachment 1089100View attachment 1089102

Made of Honor on the other hand has been a complete joy to cultivate so far. Although she is known to stretch all through flower, I bent them both over and they really bushed out.View attachment 1089104View attachment 1089105View attachment 1089106View attachment 1089107
They are really starting to get frosty. These pictures are from day 37 flower.

For nutrients I use a pretty simple line up. Fox Farm Grow Big and Earth Juice Grow for veg. Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching for flower. Also use Earth Juice Bloom. I feed, feed, water. Usually unless the plants say otherwise. Always PH my water with PH up and down. I use tap water that I put into reservoirs and bubble it for a few days before I use it.View attachment 1089108View attachment 1089109View attachment 1089112

I grow in soil. Using Pro Mix Hp with a little added perlite. That's it.

Wow if you got this far you are a champ! Quite a long read...If anybody has any questions, comments, advice, constructive criticism...I'm all ears. Welcome to my...diary, journal, log, whatever! I will be posting regularly with pictures and all kinds of random stuff. Hope to see you all around!
Water temp could be to low or to high can have affect on leaf 19 c to 24 c max try some trace elements and run 5.8 ph 2.0 ec for week to get the elements back in leaf 👻🚂🤙🤟

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Well I've been creeping around the Farm for a little while now and decided it was time to start a log, journal, diary, whatever you wanna call it...

A little about me:
50 years old, Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. My wife and I own a home out in the burbs now. I'm disabled and on disability so everything I do is on a tight budget. Been smoking 38 years and growing off and on for around 25 years. I'm Bi-polar and use cannabis to help me sleep, with anxiety, and depression. I also just enjoy smoking recreationally. My wife also smokes recreationally.

In 2007 the police kicked in my front door and found 76 plants growing in a back bedroom. (30 of them where just clones in an aero cloner.)They charged me with manufacturing a controlled substance a level 2 felony. Took my house, car, all my gear, and all my toys. Put me on probation for 2 years and made me do a bunch of community service. Was probably the lowest point in my life... A nosey neighbor turned me in.

That stopped me from growing again until 2013 when the wife and I purchased our new home and I got a Medical Marijuana card so I could go completely legal. Was going great for a couple years then I got some clones from the hood and unknowingly introduced mites into the garden. Got them BAD. Destroyed my whole crop. I lost thousands. I was so upset, I almost gave up. I sold all my grow gear and started buying our smoke from the local shops. For the past couple years I've been spending $1000-$1200 a month on weed.

Finally I got the itch to start growing again this summer. It was so hard trying to buy weed and purchase all the gear I needed to get started at the same time...but I did it! That leads us to now...

A little about the grow:
I grow in a room in my basement. its an 8x8 room, I built a wall in the middle and made a 4x8 veg area and a 4x8 flower room. In my veg room I have a 4ft 8 bulb T5 I use for seedlings and clones. Then I have a BP3000 QB for my teens to veg under.View attachment 1089066View attachment 1089091

I use a homemade aero cloner for making clones and so far I have 100% success rate with rooting my clones. A Sterlite container, air stone, air pump, air hose, and some duct tape. Cost me like $15. View attachment 1089076View attachment 1089079

For my flower room right now I only have enough light to flower a 4x5 space. I plan on getting another light as soon as I get some buds in the jars. I took a risk and got my flower light from Alibaba. I did some research and found a guy using the light I got on another forum. After seeing his results I decided to take the leap. Got the Meijiu 650w A8. Meanwell Driver Samsung diodes...yada yada yada. View attachment 1089086View attachment 1089087View attachment 1089089View attachment 1089090

Right now I have 2 strains going..Thc Bomb from Bomb seeds and Made of Honor from Twenty20 Mendocino seeds. 2 different phenos of each. All was going well until last week when both THC bombs went completely yellow. Nitrogen whores for real. But that's ok because I have clones of both phenos coming right behind them and I will double N for them. So far Thc Bomb has been no walk in the park.View attachment 1089100View attachment 1089102

Made of Honor on the other hand has been a complete joy to cultivate so far. Although she is known to stretch all through flower, I bent them both over and they really bushed out.View attachment 1089104View attachment 1089105View attachment 1089106View attachment 1089107
They are really starting to get frosty. These pictures are from day 37 flower.

For nutrients I use a pretty simple line up. Fox Farm Grow Big and Earth Juice Grow for veg. Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching for flower. Also use Earth Juice Bloom. I feed, feed, water. Usually unless the plants say otherwise. Always PH my water with PH up and down. I use tap water that I put into reservoirs and bubble it for a few days before I use it.View attachment 1089108View attachment 1089109View attachment 1089112

I grow in soil. Using Pro Mix Hp with a little added perlite. That's it.

Wow if you got this far you are a champ! Quite a long read...If anybody has any questions, comments, advice, constructive criticism...I'm all ears. Welcome to my...diary, journal, log, whatever! I will be posting regularly with pictures and all kinds of random stuff. Hope to see you
And some cannazym to speed up of breaking down old roots to grow new ones and at same time fuel the buds as well with sugars 👻🚂and good luck bro hope everything turns out well for u here are mine at 5 weeks tomorrow

20210606 173303
20210606 163449
20210606 163315
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Nice work ! All bho extract? We smoke a lot of bho but I constantly see my pressed rosin a little higher on the shelf. Lol not as retry as I’ve given up on bags and don’t mind a little plant matter it’s the meds effectiveness that counts right .

any ways your opinion on between bho and pressed wax?
Ok so I know in the shops the rosin is considered the top shelf or best you can get. BUT. There is a general consnes between the patients and I that says well...BHO is more.....satisfying. Now I never produced hash rosin from bubble hash which is supposed to be the true upper echelon. But I cant speak on that. Flower rosin however I have extensive knowledge and have pressed thousands of grams. Dont get me wrong flower rosin is good. Bho is just better. I dont know why. Maybe because I have the Bho techniques so dialed in and there is such a learning curve when it comes to pressing flower? IDK. All I know is I have both available to the patients at all times and the Bho is always more popular. So much so, I have sold my rosin press and gone all the back to Bho. I think alot of th erosin thing is hype...sure its healthier? But I like to think I purge my Bho enough that there is no tane left in the meds.

Here's how the flower rosin looks. Nice and clean and all that, but I just like the Bho better.
IMG 2461 2
IMG 2458 2

Top Bottom