Reef's Super Silver Haze

• Thread starter pinekreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinekreek

Hey Reef or UpInSmoke,

Can you tell us the makeup of the Super Silver Haze?

(Northern Lights x Haze) x (Skunk x Haze) is something I'm familiar with.

Could you tell us more about which Northern Lights, which Haze and which Skunk in what combos and why?

I know Reef puts alot into the breeding. I think a little
information on the goals of this breeding project and what we might expect would be great.

For example. What phenos to expect. Racy, paranoid from the haze, hashy from the NL, Skunk sativa high.

Some say that certain SSH can't finish in the northern hemisphere. Let's say that you lived in Baltimore, would it finish. Frosts are probably November 15ish these days.

Thanks.

nurlord

nurlord

Pretty sure Reef said he got his SSH from Sam the Skunkman and that it's different from most of the SSH going around. Very heavy yields in 9 to 10 weeks.

Everytime I ordered it, it was out of stock though. Kept getting Bohdi instead. Wouldn't mind knowing how these worked out myself.

F

Fear

I'm growing ssh on an outdoor grow right now about 60 of the 100 are ssh. I think the stress has caused some of them to flower early though :(

M

MichaelFranti

is the stock on the bay from the massive selections you did in c.america right berore reefermanseeds.com went offline

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef on vaca let him live hope hes enjoyin ,but im sure hes wrkin

nn upinsmoke got som qq's dropped on him i dont think he wanted to annnnnnnnnswer

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Reeferman is away in the jungle for a few months.

Upinsmoke is only the business partner he is not avoiding you, he is just unable to answer the questions, only reeferman can.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
sorry guys for not replying been super busy,,ill be talking to reef tomrow and i will find out for u about the whole g13 cross,super silver haze and everything else u guys have been asking about ,peace:fixed:

R

Reeferman

Hey guys when I was in Holland I was handling this SSH that just blew all other SSH out of the water for taste quality bud density it was like all the other SSH around except seemed like it was on steroids and was frosted like a northern pine tree in the morning after a god frost !
Everyone wanted to know where did that come from and how was a Canuck new to amsterdam getting the best looking and puffing SSH in the dam up in smoke can tell you about the quality basically I stopped selling to the shops because all of my Bro's were buying of every KG I could get and smoking it and love potion as there main stay .
The clone came from the north of holland I traded a love potion #2 clone for it (g13 pheno) that later got called many things by many companies .

I had been given some seeds SSh that were indirectly from skunkman when he had done some work with some swiss cats these were some very well selected and well worked SSH seeds that must have come from shanti all I was told was they came from skunkman and they were totally uniform this I had shamefully being in Nl just purchased my 1st grow cab (lol) never had seen one but I needed my clones alive and close to me so I set it up in my little apartment giving up my bedroom for the ladies I was planning the south american trip so germinated 20 of the SSH beans and pollinaated 10 of the ssh clones from the north as well as cherry bomb and love potion #1 with 11 males of the ssh seeds that came indirectly from skunkman from those seeds I bred RM SSH cherry haze , love haze and others in south america .
I find the SSH to be well refined high yielding super frosty lime green wander bud the seeds being sold were bred in south america they were taken from the best of at least 300 females as were the cherry haze .

They are outstanding and worthy of your time and energy the quality that I like most is that they produce such pretty and high quality flowers in 9-10 weeks they are classic leaning towards the lime green nl but still pack that really special haze high that makes shanti's work so special the reason I bred these was simply because I was so impressed with the quality of the product look at the pics of teh cherry haze posted here 8-9 weeks and awsome anyways I never really thought about prices etc we should really adjust that so more folks can enjoy .

Reef

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

thx for clearing that up interesting story i now understand why these r special selection

prob gone by tonite i think ssh might clear the shelf after that post

how bout that haze bros haze wen will we see her

1luvbigherb

sun

sun

that love haze sounds great any pics of that ? or a description?

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

now thats the type of info and interaction we all miss big guy!

S

Smokin

Thanks reef. Getting ready to run some. Hope it grows to your expectations.

R

Reeferman

Here is a quote I found on another thread

WOW!!
This is my lucky day!
I finally found where Reeferman has turned up and a site that has AUCTIONS again! (The only other auction site I know of became useless to me years ago)
Now I have a couple of questions.
Is the auction the only place to get Reeferman genetics?
And how fresh is the stock?
I would like to get some Super Silver Haze and G13

I was lucky enough a few years ago to smoke some reef SSH in Amsterdam courtesy of MOD. It was the coolest, fattest, phattest, most dense SSH buds I have ever seen! I remember it well and would love to smoke some!

If anybody has any info about current germination rates on the G13/SSH Please let me know!

Peace

N

No1s Wifey

I was going to reply to this but Reef has beat me to it!

That's my quote and while I am new here I am not new to either growing nor great genetics.

As I have posted in the welcome forum I was usually behind the scenes, reading and adding any info I could to my ex when he would participate. We were on OG and Cannabis World and then participated while it looked like the world was imploding... The last places I participated on was Mr. Nices site (Shantibaba) and ReeferWorld.
When the cannabis world was getting fragmented we had our own problems to deal with and basically stopped going online. We split our genetics and I was forced to do for myself what I had been doing as a team.

I only state this to let you know I am no novice (While I am sure there are novice Grandmothers, I am not one!) and that it is no exaggeration how incredible that Reef SSH was.... I "have" been looking for it and it WILL be my 1st purchase!

My Ex introduced me to MOD (at the SeedBoutique where MOD was holding court) and Mod even gave me a bud. He was very generous with that Z so there are others who saw first hand how it looked, smelled and smoked!!

Thanks again to Reef for coming back into the genetic preservation society (aka The public) and thanks to THC Farmer for giving him a place to land!

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom