registerd firearms in ca

• Thread starter david4Z0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Oh and by the Way there Miss Chronically Unhip ..........your crap advice is DANGEROUS to any who would take it as Gospel. Just what folks need in an apartment building , some damned fool cutting loose with a mag of hardball.

Again DANGEROUS , along with highly irresponsible. I do however thank for providing a textbook example of what an actual " fool with a gun" looks like. You've served a purpose in the end.

so unloading a clip of hollow points in an apartment building is safe?

you are really fucking stupid....lol.....with this shit....

tard.

B

Bluenote

so unloading a clip of hollow points in an apartment building is safe?

you are really fucking stupid....lol.....with this shit....

tard.

Crawfish some more ya idiot , you will never get past the facts , hardball is overpenetrative for urban DLP usage. Find me a SINGLE dept , Shooting school etc recommending hardball for the purpose . One will suffice.

Again you're an irresponsible idiot handing out patently dangerous " advice". Along with of course massageing your ego with Call of Duty fantasies.

It's really as simple as that , and nothing will change the obviousness of what ya are there peckerwood.

Hey do your eyes bug out when ya do your ' gotTA KiLl' act? Is your M4gery named Teddy and do you hug it at night when it's dark and you can't see out of your closet?

B

Bluenote

You sure do talk alot. Typical keyboard cowboy.

This has been my field side arm for 15 years of hunting.

I didn't claim to know a lot about ballistics. I know alot about hunting and killing game, which you obviously do not. I have never "run a course". I dont pay to shoot my guns. Fuck a gun range. Thats for city folk.

You have no clue what all I have killed with this pistol.

Again, you are a fucking tard.

Blah , blah blah..whatever there fake Boy , you're fulla shit and both you and I know it. You know fuck all about " hunting and killing game" , dump your ass in the bush and you'd be lost without your case of bud.

For " city folk" , typical of an excuse making peckerwood punk , you have zero idea where I live , nor of the terrain , game or anything else , you're another puke who thinks he knows it all and hasn't been out of his own bailiwick.

And I'm sure you DON'T " go to a range" , you'd get laughed off the firing line , even more so in any sort of competition.

But hey it should be REAL easy for you to shut me up , shouldn't it boy , I mean what with you being the best thing since Tarzan 'n all.

Hey ya gonna tell us all about your thousand yard opensighted shots next , glass being for pussies and all.

You're a useless pretender , and any time you wish to set up some sort of competition , range or field I don't care , I'll outshoot your ass and I'll do it on your own ground.

15 years....ooohhhhh ahhhh..........shit trying owning stuff for 30 and 40 years and then get back to me.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

LOL.....

You talk soooooooooo much.....

Did you say "the bush"..???!!! LOL.....

Where the fuck do you live? Australia?

You are funny.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Dude...I just pulled up all old your posts...

Do you even grow weed?

All you do is try to win arguments over stupid shit.

Try to be a nice person and people wont treat you like you are an asshole.

Go back and look at your posts and realize what the common denominater is....:)

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You're a useless pretender , and any time you wish to set up some sort of competition , range or field I don't care , I'll outshoot your ass and I'll do it on your own ground.

OK...I have a competition set up in Jackson , Mississippi.

Range and field.

When would you like to meet? I will win hands down....unless....UNLESSSSS..you are a liar with ZERO intention of actually following thru with your challenge.

Now who is the pretender, bitch?

dankworth

dankworth

Gun show this weekend.:D

Got any suggestions for brands?

That gold dot looks mean as fuck.
The gold dot has become the standard by which other bullets are judged. You cannot go wrong with them.
I personally would steer you towards ordering ammo from Underwood Ammo. They load a Gold Dot as fast as it will safely go in a variety of calibers. More velocity=more energy. And better prices than boxes of Speer Gold Dots at retail prices.
If you were going for personal protection, I might recommend the 200 gr. Maybe even the 185 gr, but I personally prefer a step up in weight from the lightest available.
Shooting animals, you would have to judge performance based on penetration. If you needed to shoot a larger animal from an odd angle, and hit the heart/lungs, you might want a magazine of ball ammo on standby. Like if you wanted 20-24" of penetration for example.
'
A 230 gr gold dot I suspect would penetrate more deeply than the 200 gr, so maybe that would be better for hogs if you were to use a hollowpoint.
If I were in your shoes, that is what I would do for ammo.
Check out 10mm while you're at it. If I were to get a .45 size weapon, I think I would shoot 10mm.
It wrecks shit.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thanks man!

I have always run ball ammo in this gun. I was told not to use different rounds for practice/target shooting...and the rounds you run for defense. Something about the suprise of a different load while under pressure...the hollow point being a hotter round. I dunno if this is true. Its just what I was told coming up....Keep the same rounds in the gun for protection that you practice with. I'm cheap...lol.

The shots I make with it are overkill for the size game and its usually kill shots on wounded animals. The true "stop him in his tracks" effectiveness of the balls...I never really pondered because I never had issues with the balls not working. I mean....Jesus...we're talking a .45 to the head at spitting distance. Ball vs Hollow Point.....ehhh.

I dont hunt with the 45 as a primary weapon.

My Uncle has a Judge and we were bushhogging a field full of mice and had fun popping them with .410's...lol. If you run the tractor in a circle all the rats and mice and sometimes rabbits....will all go to the middle. They dont want to to run across the low grass because theres no cover. So when you get down to the last few hundred square feet...they start coming out of the woodwork!!! Its fun as hell shooting those things with that pistol! Its really well balanced to have a cylinder full of .410's.

Anyway...I am gonna check out some ammo at a gun show this weekend. I needed some anyway. I am glad this thread popped up. Thats some good stuff you told me. Thanks Dankworth.

B

Bluenote

Dude...I just pulled up all old your posts...

Do you even grow weed?

All you do is try to win arguments over stupid shit.

Try to be a nice person and people wont treat you like you are an asshole.

Go back and look at your posts and realize what the common denominater is....:)

Bla blah blahabety blah.

And yup I'll " follow through" will you boy? You;re already looking for sidetracks and ways out of this.

And what does weed have to do with *this* arguement , not that it's not a subject that you'd not be equally out of your depth on.

NICE,,,,,BVwahahahahaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,, you entire focus is accentuation of your personal ego and nothing whatsoever else.

By the way , ya might want to learn how to spell basic words such as d e n o m i n a t o r if you're going to attempt to utilise 'em.

And it's actually rather funny to watch you desperately trying to cover your ass.

B

Bluenote

Ball vs Hollow Point.....ehhh.

I dont hunt with the 45 as a primary weapon.

What happened to that 15 years as your primary hunting weapon. And rather odd that you can't come up with all that evidence backing your stance.

You cane in making blanket erroneous statements with no basis in reality , and doing so as if they were the indusputable truth , they aren't.

You're a freaking case of arrested development who can't take being wrong and whom trumpets around myths as if they were truth.

In other words you're a bullshit artist , simple as that.

B

Bluenote

OK...I have a competition set up in Jackson , Mississippi.

Range and field.

When would you like to meet? I will win hands down....unless....UNLESSSSS..you are a liar with ZERO intention of actually following thru with your challenge.

Now who is the pretender, bitch?

BWAHHAHAAHAHAHA ...YOU are............here lets just go one better. You turn up out here in June for the Ground Squirrel shoot , outshoot me and I'll pay your travel expenses and I'll drop at least a thousand in the pot.

Should be REAL simple for ya , I mean you being a world class marksman an all and such a ballistics expert 'everything.

Pretender my ass , keep ducking and covering and shuffling backwards like a peckerwood in the wrong Biloxi bar.

Pretty odd that you can't come up with folks backing your position , guess you're just ever so much smarter etc. than any of those stupid balistics folks , firearms and ammunition developers , active competitors etc.etc.

This *was* decent discussion prior to your little ' I be de bestest" act. Other than that quit talking and do , not that it'll do you much good since about every test in the world has been done as regards Hardball versus JHP , SPs and about everything else.

And they *ALL* say that you're wrong , just as the field results do.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

wow.....lol.....

So when do you want to meet up in Jackson for the shooting contest you challenged me to?

Or are you gonna pussy out of it with alot of talk?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

[quote="Bluenote, post: 852138, member: 35237]You turn up out here in June for the Ground Squirrel shoot , outshoot me and I'll pay your travel expenses and I'll drop at least a thousand in the pot.

.[/quote]

Oh....you are changin midstream?

You said you would meet me where ever I wanted to and you would kick my ass . OK...I accept your challenge.

Jackson, MS is the place.

Were you just talking shit?........LOL......

Dont go movin the goal post because your canary ass cant back up your alligator mouth.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

WHat exactly does this mean?

My ground is Jackson , MS .

Dont be a pussy and start crawfishing now.......

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Bluenote...

shut up and stop acting like a bitch.

Dankworth and I are having a completely civil conversation.

You are being a dick.

Just shut up for Christs sake.

B

Bluenote

Here M.H. , take a deep breathe and ponder this link.....which by the way would be a good source , though expensive. Note that *no* defensively oriented or hunting ammunition is loaded with FMJ ( hardball)...

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Can anybody tell me why this guy is fuckin with me?

What the hell did I say?

I am asking ammo questions and sharing my experiences.

WTF?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Here M.H. , take a deep breathe and ponder this link.....which by the way would be a good source , though expensive. Note that *no* defensively oriented or hunting ammunition is loaded with FMJ ( hardball)...

I breathe fine.

I really am not interested in your opinion at this point dude. Thanks anyway.

B

Bluenote

Bluenote...

shut up and stop acting like a bitch.

Dankworth and I are having a completely civil conversation.

You are being a dick.

Just shut up for Christs sake.

And if I don't shut up just what you think you're gonna do about it? Issue orders to someone else there BOY. I already called your bluff. Like I stated I'll be in Baton Rouge in June , that's close enough to Jackson to get something set up , now put up or shut up.

And fuck you and your civil conversation , which is a laugh since you're just felching him in hopes of some sort of allie.

Fact remains that you didn't come into this in a " civil" manner , you came roaring in basically telling us we are all stupid and that *you* know it all , and in my case I am setting here on four freaking decades worth of logs in .45 acp and have likely owned more sidearms ( and a few long guns) in the cartridge than you have years on the planet. In addition you call into question the ENTIRE body of collected data the world-round on .45 acp , data collected under ALL conditions includinh those of direct combat. But hey everyone else in the world is in error and you're right.

And in the end you're no different than the " I can hit that at a thousand don't need no fancy ass scope crowd" , whom when ya tell them " well hit that gong over yonder" can't even SEE a freaking 2 foot by 2 foot plate at a thousand. keyholing and tumbling my ass.

Note the R O U N D holes in the target , if they t'ain't ROUND then ya got something severely screwed up.

And then ya start with the " Gots to Kill" bullshit , reinforcing stereotypes and providing a convenient caricature for every anti 2nd Amendment whack that reads this thread. Along with of course re-inforcing all the stereotypes about Southerners that we've fought for a long time.

You have completely missed every single significant point within this thread , they all sailed right over your mullet.

And like I stated , once ya try those Gold Dots , and by the way ya might want to source Speer's *specific* loading for Commander length and shorter , or the Buffalo Bore stuff , which is quite likely the *best* hunting application ammunition in .45 acp available without loading your own........well after that you won't be likely to be using FMJ for much but plinking.

Top Bottom