Reliable seed bank ?...

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

anyone have any thoughts on a good reliable seed bank that ships to the northeast of the US right now and I can use a credit card with.. even during flu.. I live in New Jersey... looking for dependable feminized photo seeds for atleast a half decent price..
Thank you!

superbudz420

superbudz420

So far I have bought from Seedsman which is a Uk one. planting my first set now. and I ordered from DankSeeds they are in Michigan, but those haven't come yet. Seedsman takes debit card for sure dankseeds I used cashapp.

the rrock

the rrock

true north seed bank>canuk cookies elite.............................................your welcome

3 days after order,seeds arrived,used these guys a few times,many other options overseas just takes a couple more days

jamk911

jamk911

Thank you guys.. my worry was a scam site.. wait a month to realize its never coming loll..

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Saw LittleDabbie recommended this guy on Strainly named Mark. Hit him with some questions last night. He was in my inbox this morning. Talked to him for about 20 minutes this morning. He's the real deal. He has about 40 strains. I ordered 5 seeds each. So 200 seeds. 40 strains. $200. I predict many many grow diaries in the near future will happen... They are shipping Friday priority mail. Payment method is beyond cool. Send cash back in a self addressed envelope he includes with the shipment with tracking back to him. Cant wait!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Saw LittleDabbie recommended this guy on Strainly named Mark. Hit him with some questions last night. He was in my inbox this morning. Talked to him for about 20 minutes this morning. He's the real deal. He has about 40 strains. I ordered 5 seeds each. So 200 seeds. 40 strains. $200. I predict many many grow diaries in the near future will happen... They are shipping Friday priority mail. Payment method is beyond cool. Send cash back in a self addressed envelope he includes with the shipment with tracking back to him. Cant wait!

Holy fuck 40? he only listed like 15 to me rofl..

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Holy fuck 40? he only listed like 15 to me rofl..

Told him about my fire and burned up seedbank. He's like well I've got about 40. And I'm like if it's not too much trouble... I'll take 5 of everything you've got. Boom! And I told him you've been doing him RIGHT here too man. Figured you've been spreading his word. May as well give you the cred :) Hope it helps!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Told him about my fire and burned up seedbank. He's like well I've got about 40. And I'm like if it's not too much trouble... I'll take 5 of everything you've got. Boom! And I told him you've been doing him RIGHT here too man. Figured you've been spreading his word. May as well give you the cred :) Hope it helps!

He sends a ton of extras don't be surprised if you get more like 15 of everything lol

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

I want to hear some honest reviews about dr green thumb. Not 10 years ago. Or 5, or last year. 2020. I don’t care if he is a dick or whatever. I simply care about will I get the product, and will the quality be there. I want the white s1, chemdog, and bubba. Anyone?
The customer service from Sunshine state seed co was top notch. You order stuff from them, and seems like you gain a friend. I have paragraph long texts from the guy. Idk the quality but I don’t see anyone talking shit. He’s been around for 6-7 years from what I can tell. I have crippie clone only, triangle kush clone only, triangle shine clone only, and trippie kush seeds.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I want to hear some honest reviews about dr green thumb. Not 10 years ago. Or 5, or last year. 2020. I don’t care if he is a dick or whatever. I simply care about will I get the product, and will the quality be there. I want the white s1, chemdog, and bubba. Anyone?
The customer service from Sunshine state seed co was top notch. You order stuff from them, and seems like you gain a friend. I have paragraph long texts from the guy. Idk the quality but I don’t see anyone talking shit. He’s been around for 6-7 years from what I can tell. I have crippie clone only, triangle kush clone only, triangle shine clone only, and trippie kush seeds.
For Chemdog S1, Bubba Kush S1 you need to be looking at CSI Humboldt 👍

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up. Is that here through seedsman?

jamk911

jamk911

Wait.. did you say 200 seeds for 200 bucks
I actually need to find a good reliable seed source..
Right now I am growing a couple bag seeds..
Not much effort in honestly..but got the supplies now..and basics of growing down..
Just now I need more seeds to move on to more advanced growing lol..
Anywho.. where do I find this guy.. most seeds I have seen were pretty cost heavy.. i saw these damn seeds that were $30 a seed.. I was like.. god damn.. I may as well just buy an eigth lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not much effort in honestly..but got the supplies now..and basics of growing down..
Anywho.. where do I find this guy.. most seeds I have seen were pretty cost heavy.. i saw these damn seeds that were $30 a seed.. I was like.. god damn.. I may as well just buy an eigth lol

Yes the dood on strainly sells em for 1$ a seed the more u buy the more you get i got 100 seeds for 80$ ect ect.

Plus he always throws in extra

hes got a shitload of strains too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes the dood on strainly sells em for 1$ a seed the more u buy the more you get i got 100 seeds for 80$ ect ect.

Plus he always throws in extra

hes got a shitload of strains too.

I have been following along about this strainly guy. But he told you and the other buyer he has different amounts of strains.

Thats a huge red flag i would think.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

Right here... -->
Profile of Mark - Strainly

Awesome dude. Tell him Little Dabbie and Mississippi Hippie sent you :)

Top Bottom