Reliable seed bank ?...

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Me. I have 42 of his strains. They are all performing as expected on the first 21. His shipping is legit discrete. He's fast and responsive. Tell him the hippie from the farm referred you. Need more brownie points lol!

Didnt you just get these seeds a couple weeks ago? How can you vouch for them?

I read the page you linked for his stuff. Doesnt sound legit to me. How can he have so many strains?

I did hope to see the results and be proved wrong about my opinion.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Didnt you just get these seeds a couple weeks ago? How can you vouch for them?

I read the page you linked for his stuff. Doesnt sound legit to me. How can he have so many strains?

I did hope to see the results and be proved wrong about my opinion.

Does this look like a couple weeks ago? Seriously don't start your assholish shit with me bro. I'm NOT the guy. I haven't interacted with you here for a reason. And I've got NO reason to shine anyone on. That dude dealt straight with me. His stock popped. I've had no issues. If that's not legit enough then it's not my job to bring you to Jesus. If you have questions then call and talk to him. He popped his first seed before I was born. He's actually the real deal. A REAL grower. The rarest kind that exists. I've kept my mouth shut since I've been here but so many of you guys are so full of yourselves and in kind full of shit, that it's not even close to funny. I know a shit ton more than I let on and I've REALLY been doing this for a LONG time. Doesn't matter. You can definitely avoid me like the Rona. I simply cannot stand you and your micro clique of <aqua said no name calling and stuff>.

Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

Does this look like a couple weeks ago? Seriously don't start your assholish shit with me bro. I'm NOT the guy. I haven't interacted with you here for a reason. And I've got NO reason to shine anyone on. That dude dealt straight with me. His stock popped. I've had no issues. If that's not legit enough then it's not my job to bring you to Jesus. But you can definitely avoid me like the Rona. I simply cannot stand you.
Comeon man, tell me how you REALLY feel. 😂

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Comeon man, tell me how you REALLY feel. 😂
...that's just the tip of the iceberg. And to paint that pic into better perspective? I was standing approximately 10ft above those plants. The auto Super 90 on the right middle row has topped a 5ft fence. The cola on that thing is going to be massive... Both headbands are going to be solid. The monster kush... solid. And all of the bonsais in the front? 12 different strains. The back row is HSC gear. The rest is still in veg. This is only the stuff in flower.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Have always gotten seeds from greybeard seeds hes the middleman and deals all different genetics from all over he accepts credit card, if your looking for quality single packs of seed for 10 bucks go to dankseeds.com out of Michigan if your trying to grow a bunch of different sttains at once
Greybeard looks promising, thanks for this. 👍
I'll try to ignore the crest of R,W & B. 😂

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
You guys ever try HOuse of Seafood over in Bush, La? The best seafood buffet in the world.
When we lived there, we didn't usually venture out of the city. There were over 900 restaurants to choose from in the entire metro area. Sadly, I think that will never be the case again. They are closing them up faster than you can blink. The town is absolutely dead right now because of the Rona.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Does this look like a couple weeks ago? Seriously don't start your assholish shit with me bro. I'm NOT the guy. I haven't interacted with you here for a reason. And I've got NO reason to shine anyone on. That dude dealt straight with me. His stock popped. I've had no issues. If that's not legit enough then it's not my job to bring you to Jesus. If you have questions then call and talk to him. He popped his first seed before I was born. He's actually the real deal. A REAL grower. The rarest kind that exists. I've kept my mouth shut since I've been here but so many of you guys are so full of yourselves and in kind full of shit, that it's not even close to funny. I know a shit ton more than I let on and I've REALLY been doing this for a LONG time. Doesn't matter. You can definitely avoid me like the Rona. I simply cannot stand you and your micro clique of <aqua said no name calling and stuff>.

Wow you are angry. Ok so im stoned and thought your purchase was more recent. What a horrible mistake I made.

Guess we will find out if they are really all different strains then. But they are looking kinda similar so far dont ya think.

Nice chatting with you. ;-)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

DC seed exchange, Pacific Seed bank, Mosca seeds, Crop King USA, Oregon Elite Seeds, Methisto Genetics USA open sometimes autoflowers only, Nirvana Seeds, used all banks most in US but only Oregon Elite takes debit cards.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

DC seed exchange, Pacific Seed bank, Mosca seeds, Crop King USA, Oregon Elite Seeds, Methisto Genetics USA open sometimes autoflowers only, Nirvana Seeds, used all banks most in US but only Oregon Elite takes debit cards.

JBC took my card but it was last year. Dont know if they still do.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Not here to argue but if you haven’t flowered them and smoked it there’s no way for you to know if it’s the real strain. I wanted to hear from folks that have flowered and smoked it lol. Garden looks great by the way

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Wow you are angry. Ok so im stoned and thought your purchase was more recent. What a horrible mistake I made.

Guess we will find out if they are really all different strains then. But they are looking kinda similar so far dont ya think.

Nice chatting with you. ;-)
I guess if you were really the grower you think you are then you would notice the nuances that should stand out to you. Leaf shape/mature blade number, node spacing, stretch, branching, general performance. Right you're stoned so you missed all of that lol! And yeah you said it. Couldn't have said it better. You're just one of those who cant help himself. I have a 4 year old grandson like that...

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Right now I would pay 47.73 post paid for 3 seeds I want & a single freebee IF I was to activate my CC for overseas transactions which I'm not keen to do to prevent legal red flags, its just simpler to keep this stateside IMO.
Yeah,that's pricey. I didn't pay that much when I ordered & I also used a prepaid debit card,also statement to prepaid card didn't say "cannabis seed" but I know where ur coming from. That was my whole thing,I wanted to remain anonymous but it's almost impossible unless u send cash in mail which not all companies let u do & is also risky. I don't really know of any seed ppl.in the u.s. Due to it's legal status here,you can't really find any. You might find someone but can't say they'd be reliable like seed banks in U.K. & elsewhere.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Greybeard looks promising, thanks for this. 👍
I'll try to ignore the crest of R,W & B. 😂
Really man, a stateside vendor of Barneys & a lot of other Euro seedbanks at pretty reasonable prices, sounds like a keeper. 😃

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Not here to argue but if you haven’t flowered them and smoked it there’s no way for you to know if it’s the real strain. I wanted to hear from folks that have flowered and smoked it lol. Garden looks great by the way
Then go to Neptune Auctions and pick up some Mephisto stock for
But at his prices it’s probably worth the risk lol

I've grown most of what he's got in the past. So when Blue God pops and spits fat ass leaves... it's going to be right. When a kush comes up like it's supposed to, it's distinct. You KNOW its a kush, etc etc etc. Just call the guy and talk to him. And you're right, at a buck a seed, 100 for $80? That cant be beat and is well worth the risk. I just paid close to $90 for some reg Mephisto Alien v Triangle lol. We will see what I pull out of these things shortly. But like I said, been doing it for a long time and so far everything indicates that his seeds are most probably legit, and at the price worth the risk.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I guess if you were really the grower you think you are then you would notice the nuances that should stand out to you. Leaf shape/mature blade number, node spacing, stretch, branching, general performance. Right you're stoned so you missed all of that lol! And yeah you said it. Couldn't have said it better. You're just one of those who cant help himself. I have a 4 year old grandson like that...

I never claimed more than 6 years of experience growing. Before that i never even watered a house plant. I do have extensive history with black market growers and distributers since the mid 80’s.

And i have been as honest and helpful here as i can and many in our wonderful community have said so. And when i needed help the community was there for me too.

You happen to be a dick.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I never claimed more than 6 years of experience growing. Before that i never even watered a house plant. I do have extensive history with black market growers and distributers since the mid 80’s.

And i have been as honest and helpful here as i can and many in our wonderful community have said so. And when i needed help the community was there for me too.

You happen to be a dick.
As do you with a side of douchey flair. That's a great history btw. I've never had to deal in the "black market". "Dealer" was not a tag I ever wanted associated with my name. Fuck that.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

As do you with a side of douchey flair. That's a great history btw. I've never had to deal in the "black market". "Dealer" was not a tag I ever wanted associated with my name. Fuck that.

How else would we get weed in the neighborhoods of New Jersey growing up? I didnt know it then but i need my weed for some medical conditions. I sure always felt better with good weed. So we did what we had to to ensure the supply.

You could have just said in the first response that i was mistaken and the some of the plants were flowering already. I wouldnt ask about them if i wasnt interested. Skeptical or not.

Im not even sure why you got so mad.

Top Bottom