Relists- Who just scored?

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Im trying to figure out if im dreaming or not but i just did my morning check on the bay and saw a mess of relists from Raskal, cali connection and so forth. Im still in shock i just scored a pack of white urkels(camped like everyone else last 2 releases) and the alien kush f2s. i feel like i have been rewarded by seed gods haha in the form of logic and some unbelievable timing. Sorry for rant if you missed out i been there too many times before. Anyone score on this drop? Wanna know im not dreaming ha

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

nope , you wern't dreamin , I thought I was too, ...but grabbed a pack of alien kush incase i woke up :indifferent0023:...

theres more still there ...hurry

H

haze89

I got the Alien Kush f2's and Strawberry x18 from OGR. If anything else sick pops up I'm ready to pull the trigger!

M

Malachi

i scored the east coast purple diesel from outlaw, was only 1 pack and i snagged it up, looking for a ecsd pheno, hell ya boys:banana1sv6:

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

cant believe there are still packs left..think this one took us all by suprise :friday:

true grit

true grit

i scored the east coast purple diesel from outlaw, was only 1 pack and i snagged it up, looking for a ecsd pheno, hell ya boys:banana1sv6:

Got in on the AlienKush, but damn now thats a score broham!

S

slimjoint

got a pack of alien kush, im in the process of moving and i just decided to get on before i disconnect, ive been franticly waiting for the past week or two for relists, for a while i thought every order was bought.

JH420

JH420

Nice grab! I think that pack was re-listed about a month back iirc. What is the "purple" part of the cross?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Gotttt damit... bukkkk missed the straws again...
O well just settle for Akf2's... But damnit not wat i was after...
When the real Raskal drop gona take place...

H

haze89

Has anyone grown out the Straw x18s? I am very interested in seeing how these will turn out. I know pretty much next to nothing about them, just got em cause I fully trust OGR's beans will be fire.

winta

winta

sorry to hear that bro :( i got some alien kush as well :)

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

All bro they suck... you just send m over to me so I can trash them for ya..lol

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I seriously cant afford all these drops.... logic... raskal.... slow them down a bit.......... hahahahaha jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep em coming the more the better.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
So I missed the Raskal Drop?

Damn white urkels. I hate work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom