Relocating to CO

• Thread starter CasanovaGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
And I will be contributing something to Colorado.A large Cock for the pretty local chicks!! Im out!!!! I have better things to do than go back and forth with you haters.

Peace,and stay safe

Smoke1

Dont see much hate here, were just telling you like it is, take it or leave it.
We also could care less about your cock,got a lot of dicks here allready, not impressed, if thats all you wish to contribute, good luck, local chicks wont be impressed either...Pickled pigs feet and sauerkraut...

S

SMOKE-ONE

Dont see much hate here, were just telling you like it is, take it or leave it.
We also could care less about your cock,got a lot of dicks here allready, not impressed, if thats all you wish to contribute, good luck, local chicks wont be impressed either...Pickled pigs feet and sauerkraut...
I was really just joking.Dont get ur "Mong"(man-thong)in a bunch.Just trying to stir you clowns up a bit.And Ive traveled all over this fine country of ours,and believe it or not chicks dig new faces.But like I said before,my main objective is to grow,hunt fish,hike,and just enjoy your beautiful state.And if I happen to run into a "fluzzy" or 2,I'll be sure to show her my "Southern Hospitality";):)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
All this locals only CO bullshit is hilarious....and some of it is even coming from transplants! LOL Were any of you actually born and raised there?

You guys sound like surfers policing "your" break. Get the fuck out of the water! This is "our" beach!

The flood WILL happen just as it has in Cali and you guys can't do a thing about. Time to embrace it and prepare for it because a couple paragraphs posted on the internet isn't going to steer people away. Your prices will drop just like they have here and more and more and more people will keep coming. Then all those people will start growing more and more and more weed. Then you'll all be fucked just like we are here. :)

I think this already did happen. And it's happening again. Weed prices at least at storefronts are cheaper then CA weed prices. I'm not talking about the $150 zips that are being hawked everywhere either, but legit fire that's going for $200-$250, I believe is still cheaper than CA prices on the whole.

This is my wave, bro!

outwest

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I think this already did happen. And it's happening again. Weed prices at least at storefronts are cheaper then CA weed prices. I'm not talking about the $150 zips that are being hawked everywhere either, but legit fire that's going for $200-$250, I believe is still cheaper than CA prices on the whole.

This is my wave, bro!

outwest

200-250 for top shelf indoor is pretty much the going rate out here now a days. When the annual outdoor flood happens those numbers go down further and it lasts for months on end. I heard outdoor units going for as low as 600 last fall.:eek:

Don't snake my waves bro! :D

K

kolah

...and we all know CO weed is superior to Cali's cabbage!

side note: I actually like John Denver's music.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
...and we all know CO weed is superior to Cali's cabbage!

side note: I actually like John Denver's music.
i covered a john denver song for a buddies mom's birthday back when I was a adolescent..was classic! I was laughing my ass off internally but she was loving the guitar and my buddy sang...lmao

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A buddy of mine was serving in the US Army stationed in Germany. Apparently they love John Denver in Germany. (and David Hasselhoff). He went to Oktoberfest in Munich, and there were 2 different bands playing John Denver songs.

outwest

K

kolah

Now David Hasselhoff? ,,....he fucking sucks bigtime.

But those German chicks are hot. I like their accent too....and when they pop a Big O they scream "Heil Hitler!" They love the veinerschitzer, too ;)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

don't know why every body wants to go to colorado
shit's happening here in the bothell-lynnwood area by seattle
dispensaries are paying top coin for decent stuff and there are few local growers
if you get bored with growing?, boeing is in a hiring phase and they pay $60-$95k a year, rent is reasonable and leo minds their own business
food is good,coffee better, and gal's galore

something to think about

fwiw :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I was really just joking.Dont get ur "Mong"(man-thong)in a bunch.Just trying to stir you clowns up a bit.And Ive traveled all over this fine country of ours,and believe it or not chicks dig new faces.But like I said before,my main objective is to grow,hunt fish,hike,and just enjoy your beautiful state.And if I happen to run into a "fluzzy" or 2,I'll be sure to show her my "Southern Hospitality";):)
Thought you had better things to do..Onion Sandwich...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
shit's happening here in the bothell-lynnwood area by seattle
dispensaries are paying top coin for decent stuff and there are few local growers
if you get bored with growing?, boeing is in a hiring phase and they pay $60-$95k a year, rent is reasonable and leo minds their own business
food is good,coffee better, and gal's galore

something to think about

fwiw :)
whats construction like ;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
:)

The weather. Personally I can't do the PNW grey gloom. We get 300 days of sun here in the rockies. No lie. There is a perception that CO is harsh and cold. At 10,000 feet yes. At a mile high, not so much. Pretty mild.

outwest

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

The weather. Personally I can't do the PNW grey gloom. We get 300 days of sun here in the rockies. No lie. There is a perception that CO is harsh and cold. At 10,000 feet yes. At a mile high, not so much. Pretty mild.

outwest
very true.. its a little chilly out, but i was smoking outside just fine about 10 minutes ago...

nice night out, actually...

ttystikk

ttystikk

outwest

very true.. its a little chilly out, but i was smoking outside just fine about 10 minutes ago...

nice night out, actually...

SHUSH!! Damn, Colorado's growing fast enough already! Tell people about the weather and they'll all want to move here, growing or not!

Top Bottom