Remember That Your Choosing For The Future

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

and that i can cancel the time limit for how long your choice lasts at anytime that i choose....

ive done this like 250 times before.
200.gif

basseye

basseye

what ? choosing how ? lmao your smokin tha bomb cause your always blown out :)

grayarea

grayarea

what ? choosing how ? lmao your smokin tha bomb cause your always blown out :)

how you combine the people in your life effects you far more then what you smoke ever can.

And don't forget.
The future is choosing your present as well.

that's where the trick is. once you know its that person that 1 thing is coming from you set a time limit which goes by line of sight instead of actual minutes of time. its like torture to leave the people who use line of sight around the people growing the cannabis for both sides. or torture to expect the guys doing the work to use line of sight first and restart at that point each time when they know the person they are specifically looking for will be in a certain place and that when they show up they will for sure get a yes or no answer.

grayarea

grayarea

you guys need 2 parts to ask me something. not 2 people. you have the question part now u just need to tell me what your asking me about.

that & this = roads.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Huh man this thread makes me wana trip dose so I can at least pretend I know what's going on
All I Know Is That I Have To Hit The Shift Key Way Too Much.

It's like we are translating from Engrish to spanish to latin to german to english to braile then sign language and finally the navajo chief translates it back from 1988 and here is the peace pipe.

Wait, what?

grayarea

grayarea

"i can cancel the time limit for how long your choice lasts at anytime that i choose...."

bottomline is that a non gaming parent is not capable of understanding the effect of them for sure being the person that blocked you from your end goal in all of life that day or went 1 step further and said its not worth doing for the rest of your life. then after you communicate to them about why its not possible to set a time limit for that and get the same effect they set a time limit which will never apply when they are not home or you are somewhere else.
Oh man I remember this:cool:
he deleted the video the same day i made and posted that gif. might just have been a coincidence but i kinda doubt it. lol
Buddy

Top Bottom