• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

2543837 2114474097 187j

grayarea

grayarea

you guys are too far in motion to comprehend what im saying because it takes up headspace that you have already preplanned to use which means i can take it if i want to like i just did :smoking: makes you upset because you dont think im more important then the stuff you complain about repeating in front of you and you cant talk to me without being forced to pay attention or feel like something is being taken from you.

its like your driving past the point and yelling at it as you go by and expecting me to leave notes for you to drive past to yell at it.

The Terps

The Terps

Driver: hey you point, take note!!!

Point: wtf?

Me: Waldo is in the castle court by the food cart.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Everything you do is choosing for the future including who is around you.
Every move you make every step u take they'll be watching you
Every move you make and every vow you break.
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, they'll be watching you.
Every move you make, every step you take, they'll be watching you.

grayarea

grayarea

no they stop before you open the box or they cross the line into bad business. they have to be a 2nd person to judge the contents of the box they sold to you for another person. doesn't work when u know ur buying a hologram and want one because you force information back into the persons life who sold that to you in reverse of what is normal or acceptable.

giphy.gif

grayarea

grayarea

The glove was in the box?

totally its a good trick like on the simpsons. you let the person look in the box to see if they like the hologram u are selling them. if they are your enemy then u end up in a box being sold as the hologram. the timing for when you are allowed the option to put them in your box and sell there hologram is not pre set.

like when u buy the newest pack of good seeds that are from the oldest line u could find. not everyone will do that for money or for the people that use money to get to the place where they have enough access to not need money . its not nice to ▲ people that u ask to wait for you in a place that is vulnerable on a personal level to them and not to you.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just read this thread all the way through. All I can do is scratch my head and think WTF is the point of this ? A waste of my time is all I can come up with.

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

When I do not understand someone I put them in a box. Everytime they distract me from seeking further truth I put a nail in the box. Once that box is full of nails and they continue to madden me, I take one nail out the box... one nail for every moment, one nail for clarity. Once you are out of that box, I will leave you. Never said I will not entertain you. The 2/3 rule applies to Monty Python. Surely, I will have a 66 percent chance of winning a decent prize from the mystery box.

46gy1
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Have no clue wtf she is talking about. Waste of thread space IMO.

grayarea

grayarea

if you cant switch from 521 and 4 and back to 521 then this thread will not make much since to you. switching from 4 to 521 to 4 is a normal day. which i can copy if i want but i get more done if i start and end as 521 instead of 4. you have to be able to tell when i do and should never have to tell me when your doing it or have me tell you that i did it.. which a lot of you seem to have a habit of doing/needing. ruins the moment to do that at the same time.

grayarea

grayarea

sup 521. anything new ?

u still stand no chance against my numbers i see. lol

grayarea

grayarea

When I do not understand someone I put them in a box. Everytime they distract me from seeking further truth I put a nail in the box. Once that box is full of nails and they continue to madden me, I take one nail out the box... one nail for every moment, one nail for clarity. Once you are out of that box, I will leave you. Never said I will not entertain you. The 2/3 rule applies to Monty Python. Surely, I will have a 66 percent chance of winning a decent prize from the mystery box.

that says ▲ but your missing the ritual part and swapping it out for sequencing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom