• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

giphy.gif

grayarea

grayarea

lol its what schools are for. unless your a guy. once the guy has the permanent job he can be both people. if she does not have a job she can only be 1 of the 2 people and she cant give that up when you flip to being whichever person you choose on that day.
10330473 407112272792656 9157301105267830921 n

fractal

fractal

for a greyarea you sure pick up on what is and always will be in black and white
Believe

grayarea

grayarea

u get a more appreciated life by all people if you go to the places where you're forced to leave your bestfriends behind.
proxy.php

"i think we are out of moves" is usually a good thing for 50% of the people in your life which means they need to wise up not you. its very easy to just let it end and slip for years.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol its what schools are for. unless your a guy. once the guy has the permanent job he can be both people. if she does not have a job she can only be 1 of the 2 people and she cant give that up when you flip to being whichever person you choose on that day.
View attachment 584772
Since we're talking jobs, where do blow jobs squirt into the picture? Does she have to do both jobs or just one? Are we going to run the train or what, knowwhaI'msayin?
The girl at the top looks like a car ran over her legs, but then water. Is she a gusher?
2 items:
Please post nudez of the girl in white with the tits
This thread is fucking amazing.

grayarea

grayarea

"What were you doing, George? Bird watching? What, Lorraine, what?"
ZEqmwoG

creates a 2nd fight because you only got the girl for that reason. if you ask them how the guy got them and they are 100% responsible with there friends it creates a 3rd fight.

grayarea

grayarea

Are we going to run the train or what, knowwhaI'msayin?
its not the same thing it only creates something that wont last and adds/deletes people from your life which makes it unstable and not worth trusting in the long run.
not one person likes this way.
this way works every time and makes everyone except 1 person happy
leads to this for one person every time. which is a fail imo. makes it hard to be friends with anyone. i prefer freedom.
it cant happen to both unless its preplanned by a 3rd party. lol makes holograms seem worth using.

grayarea

grayarea

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

that not my keeper that your keeper & that not your girl that my girl.

if you say no to the girl you said yes to and pass her to the hommies it hurts you & ur hommies.

Last edited:
grayarea

grayarea

Lol so just for fun > in the canna world Pg&e would be the guy on the bike and Person on the ground or standing up can be either the grower or the cop. there is no audience in this gif. if pg&e/george was a single person that could reach yes or no answers alone in there own heads there would be an audience. they will never call that schizophrenia/bi polar or have a way to diagnose it besides keeping a girl with the guy at all times. idk why anyone would think that is not a male/female issue.

giphy.gif

grayarea

grayarea

you never want your kids to die and be reborn.

after it happens the first time it turns into a cycle of addiction until u meet an older smarter guy.

you cant fix an older person if you're younger then them.......

and just like older people with youths you cannot skip to the part where u delete them forever.

Last edited:
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

you never want your kids to die and be reborn.

after it happens the first time it turns into a cycle of addiction until u meet an older smarter guy.

you cant fix an older person if you're younger then them.......

and just like older people with youths you cannot skip to the part where u delete them forever.
Alright, you got my attention...and I want to say ....children fix their parents plenty of times. But I wont, I will say this...parents aren't supposed to bury their kids, kids are supposed to bury their parents.
Nazarbattu

grayarea

grayarea

Alright, you got my attention...and I want to say ....children fix their parents plenty of times. But I wont, I will say this...parents aren't supposed to bury their kids, kids are supposed to bury their parents.
Nazarbattu

the car makes that rule fail. you have to take away there car keys to keep them safe. no joke. basically instead of taking information from the new person to the old person you take the old person to the new person each and every single time you get any information from them that is relevant to your old friends lives . makes people advance instead of becoming disposable middle men.

taking the new person to the old person is a sign of disrespect. it only works the other way.

grayarea

grayarea

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i know how to make this part stop, and set time limits that are safe for both sides. unlike some people who seem to gravitate towards it, and pretending the feeling is endless because they are adding new people . just don't add new people. seriously. its that easy.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

grayarea

grayarea

my body guard.

*female mcfly. she does it better then another guy could for me.

10481701_168235433347009_9041702969290246525_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom