Remo Nutrients Coming Soon!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Nice thanks. Oscar ill have to check there pricing Out.
Happy farmin;)
You ever get your hands on these nutes to give em a try? Or hear from anybody you believe/trust that has used them with feedback?? Any info would be much appreciated brother! Thinking I might give em a try...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You ever get your hands on these nutes to give em a try? Or hear from anybody you believe/trust that has used them with feedback?? Any info would be much appreciated brother! Thinking I might give em a try...
X2

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay Remo, what happened to you and big mike, u guys have a falling out ?? lol, is your product line going to consist of the same thing as Advanced or Canna, cause I'm sick and tired of Advanced always changing and discontinuing there products, there a bunch of dip shits!!, I'm looking for a new solid nute line like Advanced was in the early days, where can I check out your nutes? U got a web site yet?...............GM

Tnelz

Tnelz

I just got my sample. One he'll of a sample too. @remo props for the really solid sample size. Also send a real nice grinder and some rooting hormone.
20150714 004629

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just got my sample. One he'll of a sample too. @remo props for the really solid sample size. Also send a real nice grinder and some rooting hormone.View attachment 523187
Hell Yeah you going to start a New Thread ? Can't wait to what this, I use to get awesome results with AN but a prevoius poster said, they can't stop fucking with shit, So that when the whole crew made the switch to the heavy, But Remo is the real deal and he was what made AN millions using his knowledge and growing experience, Glad to see that he is bringing out a Nut line, hoping its as good or better then the old AN before they fucked it up..All right I'm rambling, Now Blow that shit up BRO !!!!!!......:p:p:p:p

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll be starting 2 plants in it tonight. Going to run it in my new favorite mix which is coco loco with some growstones and rockwool croutons. Its about 70 percent coco loco 20 percent rockwool croutons and 10 percent small growstones. Going to run remos nutrients by the Feed scedule. Going to run alion from pnw roots and aj sour disel. I'll start a thread. How u doing Oscar? Haven't seen u around a ton. Hope all is well bro. Respect.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I'll be starting 2 plants in it tonight. Going to run it in my new favorite mix which is coco loco with some growstones and rockwool croutons. Its about 70 percent coco loco 20 percent rockwool croutons and 10 percent small growstones. Going to run remos nutrients by the Feed scedule. Going to run alion from pnw roots and aj sour disel. I'll start a thread. How u doing Oscar? Haven't seen u around a ton. Hope all is well bro. Respect.
Doing good Bro..:) I have been super busy with the summer months, got to take the good weather when we can it not here all that long, I still try to stop by the farm at least once a week, I just checked remo's website say there is some hydro stores in lower part of MI that carry his food line, might have to make the drive down and pick some up. Where did you find the feed chart ? Good talking with ya bro....:cigar:

Tnelz

Tnelz

Doing good Bro..:) I have been super busy with the summer months, got to take the good weather when we can it not here all that long, I still try to stop by the farm at least once a week, I just checked remo's website say there is some hydro stores in lower part of MI that carry his food line, might have to make the drive down and pick some up. Where did you find the feed chart ? Good talking with ya bro....:cigar:
Came with the sample. Its all 1 ltr bottles and the highest ml per gallon is 8 so I will probably be able to get 2 plants per run for 2 runs assuming the first 1 turns out well. Lol. I googled his distributor asked for a sample and 2 weeks later it showed up. Like I said came with some xtras. Already used the rooting hormone so we will see how that does. Reno is a cool guy so i figured I'd give it a shot. Hopefully it's as good or better than what I use now. Not sure what it costs though. Glad all is well bro. Enjoy that weather and I'll send u a link once I start the thread.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I found the entire line in 4l bottles for like 360$ or something. I sent an email about a sample and recieved an email back saying that they do not do sample boxes/kits...even said I would pay shipping...oh well! =(...If you report that it is right up there with the best of em @Tnelz then I might just buy it bc its fairly priced compared to some other full lines....

Tnelz

Tnelz

I found the entire line in 4l bottles for like 360$ or something. I sent an email about a sample and recieved an email back saying that they do not do sample boxes/kits...even said I would pay shipping...oh well! =(...If you report that it is right up there with the best of em @Tnelz then I might just buy it bc its fairly priced compared to some other full lines....
The entire line in gallon bottles for 360 is very reasonably priced bro. Maybe u emailed the wrong place. Google it again. I forgot the name but it wasn't a carrier it was the distributor. The ladies name was Kimberly and was more than happy to send. Refused my offer to pay shipping. To be honest my thread has become a great marketing tool but long before I had it I was getting samples like crazy. Lol. So I'm sure the actual nutrients will do great. They cover all the bases. Really wish they would be pushed the boundaries a little. In any case we will find out soon. Respect y'all.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The entire line in gallon bottles for 360 is very reasonably priced bro. Maybe u emailed the wrong place. Google it again. I forgot the name but it wasn't a carrier it was the distributor. The ladies name was Kimberly and was more than happy to send. Refused my offer to pay shipping. To be honest my thread has become a great marketing tool but long before I had it I was getting samples like crazy. Lol. So I'm sure the actual nutrients will do great. They cover all the bases. Really wish they would be pushed the boundaries a little. In any case we will find out soon. Respect y'all.
Yea it was a lady that emailed me back, not sure of the name but it was deff the main company I contacted, not a store or anything. I always put, "i understand if you can't or don't do samples at this time" in my emails to companys and she said they are not doing that right now....No big deal bc like I said if they are top notch, the price is right!....I'll be watching along to see how they do for you. Also I take it in stride if a company is not in a position to give out samples to everyone. I mean I can understand if they just don't want just any joe blow to be giving free stuff to. IDK, I have gotten samples from a few companys but its funny that the 2 you mentioned to have great samples Remo and Greenstone both gave me emails back saying the can't do a sample..lol

S

Seed Buyer

Remo was incorrect in the above video. The product line is only registered in like 5 states (cali, or, wa, mi, co) so most hydrofarm dealers will not even be able to offer it to their customers.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Remo you coming to the HighTimes Cup in Michigan this year ?

UrbanRemo

UrbanRemo

Remo you coming to the HighTimes Cup in Michigan this year ?
I wish I was! I am sadly waiting for my waiver to come back across the border. I had been coming across just fine then the border folks found my Urban Grower hoodie. They googled me and didn't like my videos. They said I needed a waiver. So I've done all the paperwork and handed in August 2015. So now we wait. They said 4-10 months. We'll see.

S

Seed Buyer

Remo...With that said it shows the importance of manufacturing in the US so customs doesn't get crazy and block the importation of your line. Are yall making it or going to make it in the US?

Top Bottom