remove all leaves?

• Thread starter Greenthumb4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Ive been trying new ways every time to find whay best fo me this time I might have left a little to much undergrowth this time but shes doing great this pic is four weeks in flower
Looks awesome only four weeks in. I'd say ur doing a great job bro.

Tmb

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I have been doing this with my plants and didn't even know it was a method lol. Mine are liking it. My girls told me they needed a trim. I just do a little everyday. It seems to be beefing up the buds.

Dunge

Dunge

I have been doing this with my plants and didn't even know it was a method lol. Mine are liking it. My girls told me they needed a trim. I just do a little everyday. It seems to be beefing up the buds.
I would suggest that this is an example of having gone too far.
Lots of light is hitting the floor.
A few healthy fan leaves would block that energy leak and provide more primary production to those buds.
On the other hand, they do look vary nice.
My plants talk to me as too, but they never ask for a shave.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I would suggest that this is an example of having gone too far.
Lots of light is hitting the floor.
A few healthy fan leaves would block that energy leak and provide more primary production to those buds.
On the other hand, they do look vary nice.
My plants talk to me as too, but they never ask for a shave.
Lol

S

ssteely71

The plant in the second pic is too thinned out imo, it doesn't have enough area to work with for building energy. Remember that you should never remove more than 60% of your fan leaves when using this technique. Also would not recommend using this practice much on your first few grows.

Top Bottom